🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 THE HORROR OF PARTY BEACH squares off with PARTS: THE CLONUS HORROR in a Battle of the Horrors!

Not as much as in the Frankfurter Crown, though. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I abstain.

Oh, and I forgot: if this canonical Turkey Day Theme that I made up suddenly becomes reality, they’d probably include Blood Waters which means the feast would also feature fried catfish, some dessert featuring blood oranges, and maybe a carefully preserved case of Zima from someone’s basement. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Clonus is so depressing ._. It’s a genuinely dang-good movie for being so delightfully riff-able, but I don’t know if I can think of a more realistic and bleak MST film ending. SPOILER ALERT The best result for any of the protagonists is lobotomy, and the worst result for any of the antagonists is public defamation and presumably a pending trial…I need a heavy dose of anti-reality every time I see it.

I’ll take Beach Babes and the Sweaty Latex Monsters that love them for $500 Alex

5 Likes

No blood pudding? Or are you saving that for next year when the theme is Bleak British Thrillers?

1 Like

Never tried it. But anything for the fans, I suppose. :grimacing:

1 Like

Congrats to the two surviving episodes from all this voting so far:

The Horror of Party Beach   and   Catalina Caper

2 Likes

A salute to the victors. May the hair on their toes never fall out.

3 Likes