🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE 🦃 WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD revs its engines against TRACK OF THE MOON BEAST!

Moon Beast. Authentic Indian Supper!

6 Likes

As much as I like Warrior of the Lost World, it has already had a turn at the table (more than one), I am going with the plucky little guy and Track of the Moon Beast

5 Likes

I like [sigh] onions more than Megaweapons I guess.

8 Likes

I have fruit to declare, so it’s going to have to be the very bad mothers in Warrior of the Lost World.

2 Likes

I myself find that a nice plate of fruit adds a lot to Thanksgiving dinner. :yum:

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Next round of voting, baybay! :smiley:

I’m going to go with Track of the Moon Beast. Just an overall stronger episode in my book, and I’d like to see it get its first Turkey Day Marathon spot.

That, and a Thanksgiving dinner could benefit from a lot of things: chicken, corn, chili, green pepper… [soul-defeated sigh] … onions…

5 Likes

Picking episodes I haven’t seen yet. Track of the Moonbeast for me!

2 Likes

Tough choice and I really enjoy both episodes, but I’ve decided to vote for Track of the Moonbeast. I like the “amateur homebrew” vibe and the listing of the stew ingredients never fails to get me into a giggle fit! :laughing:

1 Like

What are you people doing here?

Cary Grant GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

2 Likes

Warrior of the Lost World is not only an all time favorite of mine, and it is not only a top ten episode of the entire run, it is also the first episode I watched with my kids! My oldest son routinely says “Jimmy Carter: Missing In Action!”

4 Likes

Feel some malaise, sukkah!

1 Like

It’s Moon Beast for me as well. Warrior is a classic, no question, but I feel it’s approaching Manos levels of exposure. I think Moon Beast is underrated; a ridiculous premise and terrible acting (to be fair, I guess that describes them both) – what’s not to love?

And after this year, I could use the warm oafishness of Johnny Longbow vs. the cold indifference of Paper Chase Guy.

7 Likes

Voted for Warrior.

And I was reminded this year is drawing to its end.

3 Likes

I made it to this vote but I’m not going to say for which film I voted.

Both are good choices.

2 Likes

Really? This isn’t even close. Track is one of the best episodes while Warrior is average at best…at least in my opinion.

4 Likes

I can take or leave Warrior of the Lost World, but I LOVE Track of the Moon Beast.

“Do you see why I patronize you?”

4 Likes

Excited about Warrior’s victory, but why are so many neighborhood cats peeking in the window and meowing at me?

Oh, right. I draped a piece of liver over my face before my afternoon nap to help bring on this seasonal miracle. I guess I should go wash.

Shoo!! (Silly cats.) :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: It’s over! Go away!

2 Likes

Johnny Longbone?

2 Likes

Jimmy Carter missing in action. Have some malaise sucker!

2 Likes

Congrats to Warriors of the Lost World, its third Turkey Day inclusion in the “Bring Back” era (2017, 2018, 2022 I guess, though none prior). Better luck next time, Track of the Moon Beast (never in any Turkey Day).

4 Likes