Tonight! 12/1! “The Wild Wild World of Batwoman” Watchalong!

8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific
In the Gizmoplex

Or wherever you get your G-plex content.

Not only is it a bad movie, but also it is technically bad, with a faded print and terrible audio.

First the short “Discussion Problems in Group Living: Cheating” which leads to some difficult introspection for the bots. Them see how crime was fought in the days before cell phones and the internet! It requires costumes, a beach, and too many mad scientists and weirdos running around trying to take over the world. Batwoman does most of her work from home.

10 Likes

8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific
In the Gizmoplex

Or wherever you get your G-plex content.

Not only is it a bad movie, but also it is technically bad, with a faded print and terrible audio.

First the short “Discussion Problems in Group Living: Cheating” which leads to some difficult introspection for the bots. Them see how crime was fought in the days before cell phones and the internet! It requires costumes, a beach, and too many mad scientists and weirdos running around trying to take over the world. Batwoman does most of her work from home.

(You see, because I’ve been cheating! :smiley:)

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12 Likes

A fine choice for a cold fall evening - the hot soup will go down well.

6 Likes

Wish this was tomorrow, have family stuff tonight, as well as looking after kitty… so, won’t be able to sit and enjoy and hang out here…

Will try to play catch-up in the thread Saturday night maybe?

1 Like

That’s true! Making roasted sweet red pepper tomato soup and grilled cheese with homemade Italian bread tonight… of course, the cold weather is already gone, replaced by gloomy gray and rainy skies?

1 Like

It’s back to work for me tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hmm I wonder if anyone will notice if I sneak my laptop into the Holiday Party tonight…

5 Likes

Will there be a projector and a large expanse of empty wall at the venue?

4 Likes

Hmmmm no but there might be a microphone, so I can at least project audio…

5 Likes

Oh. That may be bad. I think you could get away with the video, but the audio is … problematic.

6 Likes

I think you and I are thinking of the same scene :laughing:

6 Likes

Eh, just put tinsel and holly and candy canes on it, and your laptop should escape notice.

8 Likes

OH GOD, MINT, REMEMBER TO HIT MUTE ON THE SEANCE SCENE

4 Likes

Haha! Cheating…topical.

5 Likes

On the other hand, screaming “END!!! EEEEEENNND!!!” at the office holiday party is overdue. Lord knows I’ve thought of doing it myself.

7 Likes

It’s Tom’s Most Memorable Line Ever for me.

8 Likes

I’ll watch!

7 Likes

Lord knows if I go to another company meeting where our results are described visually in a series of smiley/frowny faces…That might happen, watchalong afterwards or not.

5 Likes

Woohoo! Watch Party Friday!

Always pleased to participate in these!

Let’s do this!

8 Likes

Your colleagues speak Emoji?!

2 Likes