TONIGHT: It's your OPEN THREAD for 🍾 Tom & Crow's Unsupervised Year-End Review Revue! 🍾

I heard from now on munchie was going to play Smokey the Bear
Does anybody know who Fred burrows or butcher Benton are?

see you there jurassic park GIF by Film4
and you…
and you…
and you…

4 Likes

Got my wings. Just chilling and waiting for Jazz Sign! Man, I’m gonna miss this.

2 Likes

Yeah, same 'ere. But I’m sure it’ll be back soon.

2 Likes

Cokie the Bear is coming! To town!

1 Like

I wonder if we can expect any Season 14 hints…

:notes: It’s time to play the music
It’s time to light the lights
It’s time to get things started on the… :notes:

Wait, what show is this?

6 Likes

So if there are hints they will be oblique, vague and probably just made up on the spot.

2 Likes

Somehow I missed that

3 Likes

Freddy vs. Jason

Pizza Rolls vs. Raisin Snails

4 Likes

Come whatever may I have just been enjoying season 13 and also the live events, it’s been a lot of fun. I’ve also really enjoyed catching up on a lot of the classic mst3k available on the gizmoplex, like right now watching the indestructible man until the live event starts.

6 Likes

Last time I talked about it (while trying to be optimistic), I was told to shut my trap.

1 Like

Really love your profile pic it reminds me of a dear friend/family member I just recently lost.

I’m sorry for the loss of your friend. :rainbow:
Here’s the whole kitty. (I think I made all these images downloadable by marking them as Creative Commons.)

Benrus Watch Ad, 1960

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Yeah, not going to lie, I’m really going to miss scheduled events and something formal to look forward to. (It’s still surreal to look at the Season Pass and see everything revealed with no "TBD"s)

But I can take comfort that we’re not done done and that there will be some things happening at The Gizmoplex in the not too distant future. Including, eventually, Season 14!

Let’s close this out in style!

12 Likes

When this is over, we’re gonna hang out in the Gizmoplex parking lot and crank up the volume on some Hoyt Axton albums.

8 Likes

And some Jerry Reed…will Tim Ryder be there?

3 Likes

You mean like this?

Gangnam Style Psy GIF by Vevo

5 Likes

Tim Ryder style

5 Likes