Tonight's premiere features a movie so bad, only JOEL ROBINSON could handle it: This is your Open Thread for 🫧 THE BUBBLE! 🫧

TONIGHT, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, we present another dazzling Gizmoplex premiere! Joel Robinson returns – again! – to the SOL’s hallowed halls for one of bleakest and most miserable movies in the history of MST3K. Join us for the premiere of episode 1312: THE BUBBLE.

Then, hang out after the show for a LIVE chat with our cast about the worst movies EVER shown on MST3K!

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

If you have watched the new episode in advance, DO NOT POST SPOILERS about the episode without encasing them in spoiler tags! Let’s not ruin the fun for those seeing it for the first time.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Or, you can click the settings button:

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON, so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Thanks y’all! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex !

17 Likes

Can’t even begin to tell y’all how much I’m looking forward to this experience. Sakes alive, such anticipation and excitement!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

13 Likes

Bleak and miserable! HUZZAH!

7 Likes

But I don’t wanna!

9 Likes

Alright, worst experiment since Manos, let’s go!

5 Likes

Sixth!

(I missed out on being first.)

4 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

5 Likes

I cannot join the live chat tonight, but having watched the episode (and not spoiling anything) this feels more like an old Joel episode than Demon Squad did.

Yes the movie is bad, but I feel Fu Manchu and Monster a Go-Go are worse. The Bubble is a bad movie in a frustrating way.

6 Likes

If at any point this evening the bleakness wears you down, just remember: whatever bubbles, bubbles up.

4 Likes

It’s going to be downbeat, and I couldn’t be happier! :smiley:

…

… hey wait just one dang minute

5 Likes

but thou must

6 Likes

We don’t need quality control where WE’RE going!

We’re going to the Bubble.

4 Likes

very cute images of the hosts :slight_smile: I’m happy to see them all together and I’m excited for their group riff!

8 Likes

I’m not scared… I… uh… swear

5 Likes

[quietly wonders what that lightning and thunder outside is all about… eh, probably nothing]

5 Likes

Sorry you can’t join us for tonight’s live festivities, but I’m glad that you enjoyed the episode!

And of course… I am intrigued! Very interesting assessment…

4 Likes

I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE WHOLE WAREHOUSE OF INTERNET POINTS FOR BRINGING “LUCAS WITH THE LID OFF” INTO THIS

4 Likes

“What do you mean bleak? I LOVE this movie!”
~ John Travolta

9 Likes

I checked this one out early, and I hope nobody feels spoiled when I say that this movie’s really quite bad.

10 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

LE GASP

5 Likes