Tonight's premiere features a movie so bad, only JOEL ROBINSON could handle it: This is your Open Thread for 🫧 THE BUBBLE! 🫧

mst3k907couch

7 Likes

Really really excited for this one! The buzz about just how bad this movie is over the past few days has really got me curious!

Let’s do this!

4 Likes

The episode deserves an automatic A++ if the ending involves Joel hauling out The Castle of Fu Manchu as a palate cleanser.

4 Likes

Let’s just say that I understand why Matt McGuiness hates that movie (I think he mentioned it during the Munchie postgame)without him explaining why.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m hoping I can hear the show over all that and the baying of the hell hounds that seem to interminably flow from the infernal void that opened up just now.

5 Likes

johnwick3mcshane

Oooooooooooh…

4 Likes

Eh, the Cerberus shouldn’t be too much trouble. A Snausage or two, and he oughta be alright.

5 Likes

Snausages will work but watch out: Cerberus does know it’s not bacon, so choose your treats wisely.

6 Likes

Look, I’m not expecting a completely faithful adaptation, but as long as they get the general story right, I’ll be happy.

7 Likes

OK, what about the trombone ensemble? Do you guys have one of those, too?

(I read somewhere that trombones are the most hellish of the brass instruments but I can only confirm that by listening to them.)

4 Likes

COUNTERPOINT:

4 Likes

Carolina Reaper flavored bubble gum! Get you Carolina Reaper flavored bubble gum 'ere! If you think the movie’s all “uh oh. Stinky”, then chew this bad boi, and breathe fire like a dragon to destroy the tape, so that you’ll never see it again!

Oh, right. 20 bucks each!

5 Likes

MY BUBBLES MY BUBBLES MY BUBBLES!!!

finding nemo disney GIF

5 Likes

Where will The Bubble rank after it’s done?

4 Likes

Peshaw! I sat through all three Coleman Francis movies. What can be worse?

5 Likes

Valid question.

5 Likes

… all three Coleman Francis movies backwards?

4 Likes

Careful, watch them backwards at 78 speed and I hear you might see God!

4 Likes

The Bubble will be rank anywhere that it’s playing.

7 Likes

HELLO

cerberus

YES, THIS IS CERBERUS

4 Likes