Tonight's premiere features a movie so bad, only JOEL ROBINSON could handle it: This is your Open Thread for šŸ«§ THE BUBBLE! šŸ«§

Only to find out that you get arrested for creating and selling such dangerous gum flavor, AND for commiting arson on the moon.
ā€¦
WORTH IT!

3 Likes

Joel survived The Time Bubble, so I think he can survive The Bubble.

5 Likes

Howā€¦compelling.

3 Likes

And this comes from someone with the handle of ā€œoptiMSTie.ā€

Looks like weā€™re in for some deep hurting tonightā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™M TRYING, DANG IT

ā€¦

also, yes

5 Likes

Ok. Just ordered the wings. They should be here in a little over an hour which is just perfect. Watching the MST Twitch stream while I wait. (Horrors of Spider Island!) Got my Cheesy Circus Tour shirt on. Ready to rock!

5 Likes

Oh, rock! :smiley: How are you taking those wings, by the bye?

3 Likes

Buffalo Wings for me, Lemon Pepper for my wife. Honey Chipotle to split. Bleu Cheese and veggies for the side!

5 Likes

Ok, Bubble time!

Is that good?

5 Likes

That ALL sounds fantastic. Enjoy, and happy viewing!

I need this to be a review blurb for the cover art of the movie.

6 Likes

Actually, speaking of art. The standee in the virtual theatre just makes me think of The Prisoner.

Doe anyone else get reminded of the bubble that hunted down runners when they look at that?

6 Likes

When this movie was first announced, I thought it was gonna be a movie about a killer bubble.

8 Likes

I canā€™t wait to watch the premiere!

Uuuuunfortunately, this is my final Friday night of work :sob:. Iā€™ll be sure to check it out tomorrow morning as this is one of my most anticipated movies of Season 13!

Iā€™ll be sure to leave my comments in the spoiler thread once I finish.

As for tonight, I wish you all the most of fun and best of Joel! :heart: you, MSTies!

5 Likes

In all fairness, there IS a deadened soullessness in Mr. Bubbleā€™s eyes.

For whatever itā€™s worth, I hope this episode rocks out for you when you get around to it - and thanks for the kind words, and right back at ya!

4 Likes

Oh, I have so many Rover references on the brain tonight. Wonder how many I can work in! (And they better make at least one riff, dang it!)

Be seeing you!

5 Likes

ALL OF THEM :smiley:

5 Likes

The only bubble thing I would definitely play with is the bubble wrap. Think of this. You get a package. And inside, you get a fragile item, and some bubble wrap. Which one would you choose?

4 Likes

I would choose to make a suit of armor out of bubble wrap so that I COULD BECOME INVINCIBLE

5 Likes

Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s an explanation why Joel is being sent a non-3D version of a 3D movie. Like an in-episode explanation.

3 Likes

Oh hell yes. Aaaand mixed in with the Travolta gags. Though maybe they will just get them all out of the way right at the top.

5 Likes