Well, White Dot played a prank on us, so it’d be only fair…

6 Likes

White Dot is not a perfect circle because White Dot is simply perfect anyway.

4 Likes

You can tell you’re a Whovian when the first thought you have looking at this image is “Oh, it’s either a high-contrast image of the TARDIS wall roundels from the 1967/8 Troughton-era set due to the wider cirvumferences, OR the walls from the Ainley Master’s black TARDIS, seen in 1986’s The Trial of a Time Lord Parts 13 & 14 (aka The Ultimate Foe).”

…I digress, All Hail White Dot :white_circle:

7 Likes

White Dot is far superior to the roundels seen in The Time Monster.

4 Likes

White Dot absolutely reminded me of the Dr. Who roundels as well, and I believe this is intentional. I have come to the only possible conclusion as a result of this belief: that White Dot is a fugitive time lord who has been trapped in the 2nd dimension and is calling out for our help.

How can we help, you ask?

Well, allow me to elucidate. I was once the same as you, wondering how I might use my considerable wealth and talent to help White Dot. I was at the lowest point of the last week or so of my life when the truth became apparent, and my eyes were opened. And now, with this once in a lifetime offer, you can get in on the ground floor of, umm… helping Whit Dot. Just send your donations directly to me, and I will use my patented multi-level marketing technique to help White Dot. And while it may appear that I have simply vanished to South America with your money, never fear, it will be a carefully constructed ruse to throw off White Dot’s evil time traveling nemesis.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Is White Dot related to Jot?

5 Likes

If it is, then so are Yakko and Wacko by extension (presumably hair extensions, but you can never tell with the Warner siblings).

4 Likes

Is White Dot fashionable in a Shopping Mall?

3 Likes

What about White Dot’s rights? Who speaks for White Dot?

3 Likes

“The Hills are alive…” “With the Sound of WHITE DOT!!!”

4 Likes

Words fail. Buildings tumble. The ground opens wide.
Light beams down from heaven.
White Dot stands before my eyes.

White Dot’s actual size but they seems much bigger to me.
Squares may look distant in their rear view mirror
but they’re actual size - as they drives away.

5 Likes

Haha! Fun fact: The only reason the “sink basins” were discarded after that story was due to improper storage, not a realisation of how wonky they looked.
The TARDIS set pieces were constantly being torn down and reassembled for each appearance, since studio space was limited, which led to the constant inconsistencies, alterations, and patch jobs to make it work.

Unlike White Dot, who is forever consistent and wholly realised. :white_circle:

7 Likes

Peridot thinks this is all about her. White Dot is fine with that.

4 Likes

It was White Dot in the billiard room with the lead pipe.

However, it was a case of justifiable homicide.

Cue Ball showed up wearing the exact same outfit as White Dot. One of them had to go!

6 Likes

Puntoblanco: The White Dot of Fate

4 Likes

Origin of the White Dot:
Polka-Dot Man GIF by The Suicide Squad

5 Likes

[1]

1. Same actor, different comic cinematic universe! ↩︎

6 Likes

White Dot is never overdrawn at the memory bank.

10 Likes

“White Dot…” “God of Primal Darkness…”

5 Likes