Topic

This is your place to discuss topic. There was no place to discuss topic before. Now you have a place to discuss topic. You were holding your tongue about topic until there was a place to discuss topic because there was no place to discuss topic. Now there is such place. Topic may be discussed here. Now you no longer have to remain mum about topic. Because, there is a now a topic topic just for discussing topic. Topic!

6 Likes

I’m sooo tired of topic. We’ve gone over and over topic and we’ve even had people banned over it. Can we please not rehash topic one more time?

4 Likes

Hey! You can’t discuss Topic in the Off Topic section of the forum! Let me exercise my moderator powers to move it to – oh god, my brain just exploded.

10 Likes

Agreed. Can’t we just get beyond topic?

7 Likes

Finally, a safe space to discuss this highly underrated chocolate bar. Sorry, ‘candy bar’

6 Likes

Then again there’s …

7 Likes

You beat me to it!

1 Like

Please apply topically.

4 Likes

You’ve done to moderators what James T. Kirk does to megalomaniacal
computer overlords!! :superhero: :metal:
:wink:

10 Likes

I HATE TOPIC’S NEW TOPIC!

6 Likes

Topics are a topic I take seriously.

5 Likes

Topic, or not topic, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the forum to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous discourse,
Or to type words against a sea of topics
And by opposing end them. To block—to close,
No more; and by “close” to say we end

7 Likes

I have flagged this topic as being off topic in the Off Topic!!! topic.

What effect this will have, I don’t know, but it will be interesting to find out!

6 Likes

I have never heard of [Topic] before and would enjoy a refresher.

2 Likes

Here you go.

5 Likes

Take a pause before you refresh.

3 Likes

*nom*

1 Like

I submit that the because the topic “topic” is off topic in the Off Topic topic, it is on topic.

4 Likes

Then it clearly has no place in the “Off Topic” topic!

2 Likes

Is the topic off topic or on topic? Is it on topic when it’s off topic and off topic when it’s on topic? Is it Schrödinger’s topic?

6 Likes