Tour merch

Looking forward the the Chicago show next week (even though there’s no v.i.p. package). Can anyone tell me if there is merchandise for sale at the shows?

5 Likes

Yes—here’s what they have (some items may not be available)

6 Likes

They didn’t have the masks and something else here

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. Looks like I’ll have to work a little o.t. next week.

4 Likes

Wish you could buy from the link. Maybe after the tour?

2 Likes

I’m very much hoping they still have the watches by the time I’m able to go!

4 Likes

Front:

Back:

Open (face reads Alternaversal and Time Bubble Tour):

18 Likes

Just went to the Charlotte show last night. They were sold out of the socks.

I got a magnet and the tote bag.

1 Like

It’s so pretty! As I have to travel to the show I won’t be able to afford the VIP tickets, so I’m hoping they’re still for sale on the merch table… I’ve had my eye on it since the cast posted photos of it before the tour began!

2 Likes

I wish I’d gotten the socks! I did VIP so have some nice merch but those socks were coooool.

2 Likes

The socks are what I really want, so I guess I should get there early. Thanks for the heads-up (feet-up?)!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m going on Tuesday, so I’ll let you know

2 Likes

Wow now that’s cool!

2 Likes

No socks or pants, but I was still able to get 3 different shirts, which was what i really wanted.

5 Likes

Those who have done the non-Meet&Greet VIP tickets, what was in your goodie bag? Trying to decide if the extra $90 is worth ditching my friends to sit with the cool kids…

1 Like

I was in Reno. Paid 105 for my premium seat (row 2) . No goodie anything. I am under the belief other fans in small towns got the same experience. If so, please post. Hate to think this only happened to Reno even if I was the only one in a jumpsuit

2 Likes

Happened in Chicago too. 146 for 5th row. No early entry, v.i.p. or meet and greets.

1 Like

Authentic Alternaversal movement.

1 Like

Chicago? That is surprising. Would have expected the full fan experience there

1 Like

Anyone know if they have shirts and such in 3X?

2 Likes