Tour merch

Future Beat, the company handling the touring logistics, may not have stock at all shows. At the New Haven, CT show, they were out of XL and 2XL shirts for the VIP ticket-holders. The show staff provided an email address to have shirts in those sizes shipped out; over a month later, Future Beat not only hasn’t shipped the shirts but can’t say when they will send them.

It’s not exactly a “premium” experience. I’d expect that they’d ensure they have stock for the VIP customers, so that those customers are willing to pay a premium next time… but apparently not?

Alternaversal might want to look for other experiences like this, and use them as leverage when negotiating with Future Beat (or a competitor) for the next tour…

1 Like

they did the same to the NC vips on the tote bag and nothing yet from them and that was nov 30th

We got a tote bag (not the regular one, an alternate one), an alternate color Time Bubble Tour T-shirt, and a pocket watch. Hope that helps if you haven’t picked yet!

1 Like

Thanks! All worth it for the better seats and pocketwatch!

2 Likes

@Greengreatlabcoat

I mean, if you think so. Personally, I liked the alternate bag and color T-shirt better as they are items not available at the merch booth and as far as I can tell, exclusive to VIPs, but that’s just a taste thing and my collector’s mentality.

(But I’m also of the opinion the pocket watches, while looking incredibly cool, are not particularly well made and are very overpriced, but YMMV, of course)

2 Likes

Only had enough to get the tour T-shirt, but those socks look pretty nice too!

1 Like