Toys! Toys! Toys!

I dunno, bad plastic surgery seems to be trendy these days.

3 Likes

This is a thread for toys, not for hellish abominations.

2 Likes

Sid from Toy Story would ask what the difference is.

4 Likes

Ok, less horrific toy news-

3 Likes

To be honest, I’d rather have this.

4 Likes

Nothing against Cassandra Peterson, who I hear is a lovely person, but I never got into Elvira.

2 Likes

Given the way the “kyber crystals” for the Galaxy’s Edge lightsabers were quickly hacked to provide any available color (they just house an NFC chip which can be reprogrammed), I fully expect that the file format for the faces and sound will be reverse engineered — allowing scalpers to sell blank-faced Tron figures on eBay that buyers can then customize at home.

6 Likes

I like it.

4 Likes

Well, while we are showing off hellish abominations, I just added this TBLeague super flexible seamless Vampirella action figure to my collection today…

Not bad as far as hellish abominations go, if I do say so myself.

5 Likes

Distinctly un-abominable, in fact.

5 Likes

Did you have to check a box that certified you were over 18 before buying that?

6 Likes

Funny you ask that, TBLeague actually prints in the booklet that comes with these that they are not intended as sex toys.

5 Likes

“Anything yada yada, if you’re brave enough !”

3 Likes

Rule 34 (and not the one from the Evil Overlord List)[1]

1. “I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.” ↩︎

5 Likes
3 Likes

so there are a lot of “questionable” minifigure companies out there, and cheap online.
I’ve picked up a few here and there, but a couple months back after seeing some Hydra ones, I grabbed a couple and then started mixing and matching up parts for others.

As it stands my Hydravengers are:

Waiting on an order than may allow me to add Wanda, Logan and Black Panther.

Feedback, questions & thoughts are appreciated.

6 Likes

I bought that Ghostrider minifig, too!

3 Likes

Why no, that’s not messed up.

3 Likes

Ghost Rider was changed a little, the torso piece I ended up using is from a Spiderman variant. The green version of him was one of the reasons i pushed with doing a larger Hydra team.

3 Likes

I don’t know from Marvel this or that, but I dig the colors.

4 Likes