Toys! Toys! Toys!

Sponch! That’s what the Samsquanch eats!

xbaTXOmgAIyYjgg6iZShqvm3-HVnKq66VTpDyJ9Qudg

5 Likes

You know, I have known this movie mostly as a reference and vaguely remember the posters but I had no idea it was Disney.

1 Like

Disney 100 film camera is done!

14 Likes

I keep looking at that and trying to decide if I should get it or save my money for something like the medieval village or natural history museum.

2 Likes

I REALLY want that natural history museum. I just don’t have any place to put it.

5 Likes

That’s my problem with every set at the moment. I’ve got a backlog of sets with nowhere to go.

4 Likes

Ha! I gave my wife the new Family Tree set for her birthday the other day, and she said “Thank you! I have no idea where we can put this.”

8 Likes

Video of the AT-AT build. Pics taken at the end of each set of numbered bags…

7 Likes

I just got some Secret Wars-style Madman figures in the mail.

5 Likes

Don’t tell Frank.

1 Like

8 Likes

Wrong thread. Nightmare Fuel is over there —-> Today's Nightmare Fuel

5 Likes

Carrot Top really hit the skids.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Or berets.

3 Likes

Not quite a “toy”, but…

13 Likes

I’ve looked at that one a couple of times. I like the idea of something hangable. I see a Batman is there a Robin in there somewhere?

If you pop off the Stacked Deck in the lower right it reveals the Batcave beneath Wayne Manor, and there’s a Robin and a Batgirl in there. Lots of little details in this build. It was pretty fun.

The only Legos I get are ones I can hang. Includes The Starry Night…

…and the Great Wave…

Though the thought that any of these might fall off the wall terrifies me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve looked at both of those, but they didn’t really look that good to me. Maybe they are better at a distance?

There is a light kit for one of the Starry Night versions. (I think there are two)

2 Likes

I was really interested in Starry Night until I saw more photos of it. It looks like it is pretty janky and ugly from close up. But yeah, maybe it smooths out from a distance.

2 Likes