Toys! Toys! Toys!

Great cheesecake toppers!!

2 Likes

something something wood burning kit something short electrical cord something something…

5 Likes

Burn it up, let’s go for broke, watch the night go up in smoke !

3 Likes

I don’t even know anymore.

4 Likes

R&D determined this would result in far fewer lawsuits than the Twister/Jenga mashup.

5 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas. People are already homebrewing this horror:

5 Likes

Wait. So how’s it work? You get the block out all right and you have to do the thing on the block?

But if they all collapse, you have to do ALL things on all the blocks?

I’m so lost.

3 Likes

I have no idea, I just know I hate it.

3 Likes

I don’t know, that “high knee rum” could be tasty !

30 Rock Drinking GIF

3 Likes

Hah, hah! You said “hiney”! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

These are people who are NOT fun. I turned my Jenga into a drinking game! Ooo…I should bust out for Rif-Fest! I also have a custom made Battle Shots!

6 Likes

My brother-in-law gave me this for Christmas last year. I have yet to play it, nor do I especially want to.

I sort of get the “Godzilla is knocking down a tower” idea, but I reject it for both calling it the “extreme edition” and also declaring that it’s terrifying, a claim I do not believe for a moment.

4 Likes

When you can’t drink, there’s really no point to the exercise anymore though.

I mean, you can use brussels sprouts instead, I suppose. But you have to cut 'em in half or they just roll off the tower on their own.

womp womp GIF by Digg

4 Likes

I kind of like it, for Lego Wars, when the enemy is close, you collapse the building onto em!

2 Likes

I think it’s fine if it’s spelled correctly and not XXSZTREEM or something. It does claim to be terrifying, though, which should be verified.

4 Likes

Nope, I have resisted the word on all packaging since the 90s, and I have yet to regret it.

2 Likes

Well dammit, now I want to MAKE it terrifying.

3 Likes

The only game where the more you play, the worse you get at it.

5 Likes

You’ve clearly never watched me play Trivial Pursuit. :grinning:

3 Likes

Well, the card said Moops, so…

1 Like