Trouble with Reward Survey

I have tried 3x unsuccessfully so far to complete my Reward Survey. I got the the confirmation screen each time, but it just hangs. Does anybody else have the same issue?

1 Like

There’s some discussion of that in the other thread as well, so it appears you’re not alone. I’m sure @ivan is on it.

2 Likes

Please let ANYONE with problems know that the fastest way to get help is to email Kickstarter@mst3k.com. Drop us an email and we’ll do what we can to help asap.

9 Likes

is it possible to pin a PSA in regards to stuff like this? something that displays as soon as you see the forum main page for example? could save yourselves a lot of repeating yourself and active followers can just direct people to that PSA for these things. can just set up a post myself o course, but obviously carries a bit more interest from yourselves.

4 Likes

This is an excellent idea, no matter who posts it.

3 Likes

I found that when I was all done and hit the final confirmation button, it would not proceed. In the final “ship to” column, I had to add my state from a drop down list. Hope this helps somebody.

1 Like

I’m super irritated. I pledged my money just fine but apparently paying for the add ONS and whatnot thru backer kit it won’t accept the exact card I used for my pledge to pay for these things?

Hit up Kickstarter@mst3k.com, they’ll get you sorted out.

I’m kinda over it. It’s been a very frustrating process I just used a different card.