Turkey Day 2022 available for replay?

Upscaled merging action.

7 Likes

This time, the sidewalk really DOES look like ice cream, and you don’t have to squint hard!

4 Likes

JERK will be written in big, bold, bright letters!

There will, however, still be no more soup.

4 Likes

It will become tragically, painfully clear that there is not, in fact, a potato cake in Mitchell’s ashtray.

3 Likes

Get ready to see every little bead of baby oil!

5 Likes

However, for every surgically-enhanced Joe Don Baker, there is a surgically-enhanced Kim Cattrall.

4 Likes

The Turkey Day host segments are undoubtedly filmed and in the can at this point, but I feel like you should be owed bragging rights if something like what you wrote comes into play during the actual marathon.

5 Likes

We’re working on figuring out if we can also offer the entire thing indefinitely as part of the Gizmoplex Season Pass… so if you’ve got that, and we can work it out, you’d be all set!

24 Likes

Appreciate that the team is already looking at that.
Thank you Ivan.

3 Likes

Ram Chips and Hamdingers for whoever gets it to work!

3 Likes

Ditto! Even if I have to work the late shift the day before. I don’t care!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, gosh. I’m happy to get up at 4 am (well, not HAPPY, but not complaining) for The Sword and the Dragon, but not Starfighters.

That episode bores me to tears.

2 Likes

Just like the old Turkey days, except it isn’t 30 straight hours.

4 Likes

Wow, seeing some Season 13 in the mix, nice. Great idea to give the marathoning public a taste of the new season, and with Jonah and Emily’s respective first episodes too. Nice.

And closing out with Sleep for Health. Appropriate way to cap off the marathon at 3am. :wink:

7 Likes

But, completely appropriate for the end of an 18hr marathon :+1:

2 Likes

:musical_note::notes: Kim Catral :notes::musical_note:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: hopefully that happens ! Thanks @ivan !

1 Like

Can Beyond Atlantis be surgically enhanced to add Joe Don Baker?

Get some of that Hot Submerging Action.

6 Likes

Joe Don Baker IS South Eddie. Aka Deep South Eddie. Aka Gravy-Based Eddie

5 Likes

A placeholder on YouTube that promises to remind me of the marathon suggests it will also stream on Said platform ( Watch The MST3K TURKEY DAY MARATHON | Thursday, November 24th | 4am PT / 7am ET - YouTube )

Does anyone know if it is also streaming on twitch again this year?

Obviously I’ve a Gizmoplex account but a friend of mine likes twitch and I’m not finding that info

3 Likes