Turkey Day is coming!

23 Likes

I think that Jonah already spilled the beans that The Shape of Things to Come is one of the 13. I canā€™t wait!!!

6 Likes

YES!!!
Iā€™M SO HAPPY ITā€™S STARTING EARLY so I can watch more before leaving for family!!! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the movie thatā€™s nicknamed ā€œBlinky Blinkyā€ due to the constant blinking lights in the background.

3 Likes

ā€¦I saw that title and thought of PokĆ©mon Diamond and Pearl episode 15

1 Like

6 AM! Dang, Iā€™ll have to choose to either miss the beginning or watch it a couple of hours behind the live start time.

1 Like

mst3kthanksgiving

:smiley:

CANNOT WAIT

I love these marathons to pieces, and itā€™ll be so cool to see what they have in store for us all!

10 Likes

Itā€™ll be first time in months Iā€™ve had to set my alarm for something.

4 Likes

This is awesome- so excited about this!

So far we know the following titles are confirmed:

Gamers vs Jiger
Demon Squad
Beyond Atlantis

EDIT: Also, Robot Wars

5 Likes

Robot Wars with Barbara Crampton, too!

3 Likes

EDIT: Oopsā€”nothing to see here. Should only post while wearing my glasses.

My current unemployed wake up time is 9:30 (Iā€™m in Eastern Time), so Iā€™ll actually be waking up earlier on Thanksgiving than a normal weekday. Like a typical Saturday

1 Like

6 am?

SIX AY EM?

arrrrrrghhhhhh

edit: I guess Iā€™ll be missing at least two episodes!

1 Like

Okay for the technologically impaired, is there any way to record these now? 7am is really early and there will be family time later in the day. So how can I record or watch later the parts of the marathon Iā€™ll miss?

3 Likes

Since itā€™s being streamed on YouTube (and in many other places), youā€™ll be able to ā€œrewindā€ and watch from the beginning if you want to. How long it stays up on those platforms as a Video on Demand is up to them! I donā€™t exactly remember but I think it was up for at least a day or so before they removed it last year.

6 Likes

Forgot that one!

Iā€™m still thinking that the 3D , Halloween movie might be the movie ā€œTHE MASKā€ from 1961. I still have some runner up suggestions for that, but I think they mentioned the 3D film is also Black and White and that puts it at a definite possibility.

4 Likes

When was Beyond Atlantis confirmed???

1 Like

Technically it hasnā€™t been confirmed, confirmed. There were some pictures of props that were posted in one of the updates that folks have shown a link to Beyond Atlantis so thatā€™s where itā€™s coming from.

4 Likes

The cat always wakes us early, anyway. I may just decide to stay up and watch.

I also hope that Beverly Garland and Adam West are looking down approvingly from B-Movie Heaven. :tv:

7 Likes

Ryan, where did Jonah mention The Shape of Things to Come? I watched the trailer for the '70s version and it seems perfect for MST3K.

2 Likes