Turkey Day Shirts?

HI All, I am amazed by the fact that there has never been any official Turkey day commemorative shirts etc. Does anyone else make their own? My son and I print a new one every year to celebrate Movie Cheese on the High holy day of riffing. Just wondering if anyone else does this and if so can you post so i can see what your designs look like?

39 Likes

I like it very much!

I’d also love a version with Ro-Man, because he’s such a B-movie icon.

6 Likes

Strongly seconded.

“To have the turkey. To eat the turkey, and yet not have stuffing. Why are such things part of the plan?”

4 Likes

10 Likes

Like SO?

25 Likes

Loving this design, AND this entire thread!!!

Team at Alternaversal, this definitely sounds like something that might interest fans for future merchandising opportunities. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heck, Steve Vance’s Turkey Day artwork seems like it would be ready-made for t-shirts, no?

20 Likes

This is legit a great idea. Good first post right out of the gate!

4 Likes

Wow I’d wear that Ro-man one every day!

7 Likes

Hey guys a lot of you asked for Ro-man so I put it on Threadless, no markup. Enjoy https://jonpfeilercreations.threadless.com/

9 Likes

This is an awesome idea! What about Turkey Volume Guessing Man? In this context, of course, he’d be guessing the volume of turkey I could fit in my tummy :poultry_leg: :turkey:

4 Likes

Or how many you could stuff in the shirt. :grin:

2 Likes

Just for Fun…The DEEEP HURTING variant. can anyone tell that i am bored out of my mind at work?

23 Likes

These are all really good! Imma gonna @Lesley and @ivan just in case they ain’t seen this thread yet. Hollah hollah dollah dollah bills, yo! :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Dude, these are all so good, but I love the Deep Hurting variation. Excellent work!

6 Likes

Thank you. Hopefully you guys can use the images for an excellent turkey day!

2 Likes

Totally working on this… Crow is pretty complex to get right… So might be a little bit

3 Likes

If I could order Ro-man on black and Deep Hurting on green, that’d be so sweet.

1 Like

Woo hoo, shirts on the way! Soon they’ll be covered in gravy, Texas style!

5 Likes

I ordered mine last night and they already shipped this morning, so i am hoping they get out quickly :slight_smile:

4 Likes