Turkey Day Shirts?

I’ve ordered one. Its only a matter of time before I experience DEEP HURTING!

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

I’ve seen it! This thread is on deck to get linked in today’s update. :blush: All of these ideas are so great!!

I’ll inquire as to whether we have the resources to do something similar to Mindless Summer for “official” Turkey Day merch. No promises though.

14 Likes

There’s always next year, @Lesley:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If not this year, some day!

1 Like

OMG the splendor! Ordered! Strong work, thanks!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was hoping to see my “explain a MST3K episode badly” in the update and I was pleasantly surprised to see it was the first one!

4 Likes

Ro-Man shirt is ordered! Thanks for the excellent work!

3 Likes

Updated my profile with the Deep Hurting!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words everyone😊 I’m hoping I started a new tradition in the mst3kaverse. Still hoping to see some other designs too, but maybe we were really the only msties doing this

2 Likes

I just ordered two. Thank you

Could you possibly put it on a site that offers larger sizes, like up to 5x? TeePublic.com, for example.

1 Like

Let me take a look. I’ll see what I can do. Which design?

Got our shirts today

9 Likes

Woo! Picked up a couple. Thanks for putting this together!

1 Like

Just arrived today! It’s a great quality tee! Looking forward to wearing it!

5 Likes

My favorite MADS from the original run! Do you remember the meat re-animater? A shirt with all of the MADS and henchmen, past and present, around a feast filled table. Frank and Dr. Forrester bring the turkey back to life. I don’t want to offend animal lovers, so a cooked turkey would probably be better. Besides that’s what they did in the invention exchange. I think this would be a fun shirt.
Here’s a link MST3K Meat Reanimator - YouTube

This is what gave me the idea. I saw it years ago, and somehow remembered it.

4 Likes

Turkey Volume-guessing Man?!

1 Like

I am working on it, I did 3 designs so far and they all weren’t right. Sorry for the delay I’ll get it done but it may be a design for next year

Hey, you don’t need to apologize! You did something awesome as a labor of love and made people happy :turkey::grin:

5 Likes