Turkey Day Shirts?

Spot on.

3 Likes

OMG these are great. If only these print-shirts-on-demand sites sold regular (as opposed to fitted/babydoll/whatever) shirts that actually fit me. :-/ (shirt.woot used to, but they switched brands on me, so now I’m basically out of luck.)

1 Like

Allright everybody…Its that time of year again… Here is the finished design for my 2022 Turkey day shirt :slight_smile:
Turkey-day-2022small

12 Likes

Anyone else have a new design this year?

Here is the more traditional variant design😊

12 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

My Krewe is doing a turkey day this year… we might get a few shirts…

2 Likes

Shirt ordered! THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Probably a silly question (and apologies for asking if it is), but the Rowsdower art looks like it may be clipped off a bit at the top in the image above and on your shop. Is that just an issue with the preview?

Regardless, great looking stuff again this year!

2 Likes

i believe its just the preview image:)…and I fixed the preview image for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please feel free to download any of the images I uploaded to Iron onto a shirt for Turkey Day. they are also here if you dont want to do it yourself

2 Likes

@TomServo78

2 Likes

Could you put this on the back of a shirt??

4 Likes

I imagine Joel and the gang can AND SHOULD. WE need official commemorative turkey day shirts!!!

3 Likes

Yes sir! I concur

2 Likes

… And… They’re here!

11 Likes

Came here to say the same thing after I saw the promo for the turkey day Marathon. This image needs to be on a shirt that is for sale! XD

I’m ready for the Turkey Day Marathon!!!

9 Likes

Happy turkey day everyone

2 Likes

Tried to take a Turkey Day pic…and Arya photo-bombed…lol

3 Likes