TURKEY DAY TOURNAMENT 2021: Battle 4! QUEST OF THE DELTA KNIGHTS vs PRINCE OF SPACE

In the last round, WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD beat out DADDY-O to advance!

In this match-up, we’ve got QUEST OF THE DELTA KNIGHTS standing against PRINCE OF SPACE. Voting is open now!

10 Likes

I have to go with Quest of the Delta Knights on this one. I thought Pearl killed it as host during the first segment of the show.

15 Likes

Quest of the Delta Knights, baybay! :smiley:

We JUST got the streaming rights to that episode (after it was thought that we couldn’t get the DVD or streaming rights to that one), and what better way to celebrate than to give that Turkey Day Marathon honors?

8 Likes

I will say this, though: neither episode has been featured as part of past Turkey Day Marathons, so either which way this goes, we’re going to have a NEW feature as part of the marathon, and that’s fantastic!

7 Likes

I voted Prince of Space- never seen it, and We have the QODK are-riff AND as a bonus for the KS digital episode pack. So I thought this would be a fun one to see!

5 Likes

Krankor: “People of Earth! I will now take over your beloved Turkeyed Day! HAnh-HAAnh-HAAAAnh! Failure is a word that for me does not exist, but to assure my victory, I promise all who vote for me four hours off!”

19 Likes

I still think it’s a shame that The Giant Claw isn’t available. Talk about perfect Turkey Day fodder!

5 Likes

This is a tough one. I really enjoyed both.

5 Likes

Prince of Space. No contest.

6 Likes

You can throw wizard whiz on him and even though it has no affect on him, he’ll still be covered in wizard whiz.

3 Likes

Bowled over that Prince never got the nod. I thought it was in every fan’s Top Ten, or at least Twenty.

3 Likes

Right?

It inspired a number of running gags and gave us such a memorable villain. Kinda wild that it never got the Turkey Day Marathon treatment, but it’s neat to see that this could very well change!

3 Likes

I picked Delta for The Saga of Pearl 'N “Eggs,” but really either one is fine with me.

Bill’s Krankor was so hilarious in Neptune Men that I wished he could’ve been Pearl’s henchman or rival, instead of Bobo and Brain Guy.

4 Likes

Going with Quest of the Delta Knights on this one.

3 Likes

That’s an excellent point, and Prince of Space is an absolute classic…but I still voted Delta Knights, because I have a soft spot for the sword-and-sorcery type flicks, and because I’m another one who really loved seeing Pearl in the theater. The bots’ crush on her is adorable!

4 Likes

The person who posted this:

Tough choice, but the “Leo” DaVinci host segment puts this one over the top.

Was correct.

1 Like

HEEEEEH Heeeeeeh heeeeeeeeh

4 Likes

I don’t want to imply that people who don’t vote for Quest of the Delta Knights are mooks. I just want to point that that people who do definitely aren’t mooks.

6 Likes

Ba-Kok

6 Likes