𝘽𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 Turkeydome 2: The Destruction of Myles Standish! (née, Post-Tournament Turkeying)

I know the voting will continue until a winner is crowned, but we now know our four fan-chosen Turkey Day offerings will be The Magic Voyage of Sinbad, Hercules vs. the Moon Men, The Brain that Wouldn’t Die, and Prince of Space. Let’s begin to wildly speculate which four episodes the folks at Alternaversal will surprise us with, won’t we?
I’m thinking we’ll see at least one from the Netflix seasons, and Cry Wilderness has had its day in the sun already. I wanna say Avalanche, but my gut has a suspicion it could be Mac & Me. Anyone else been trying to guess what else we’ll be treated to this year?

12 Likes

I’ll throw in Girls Town because you can never go wrong with a Mamie Van Doren picture!

5 Likes

I think it will be a surprise appearance of Paul Chaplin.

4 Likes

This isn’t what i think will happen at all, but I’d really like to see Escape 2000, or maybe Robot Holocaust. Both are pretty unlikely, especially the latter with it being a Season 1 episode, but i’d certainly enjoy seeing them in the marathon.
Also for the netflix season, i think Mac And Me would be a likely pick, though i’d also hope maybe for one of the Wizards Of The Lost Kingdom episodes

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it be just our luck that the secret 4 episodes just happened to be the 4 that lost in the voting?

12 Likes

Lol that would sure be a delight, but i personally doubt it. Then again they have pulled fast ones on us before.

4 Likes

Avalanche is not a very good movie. Then again, neither is Mac and Me.

9 Likes

Hence the nightmare-fueling of their respective worlds

12 Likes

It’s not a very good movie but it’s a HILARIOUS episode.

This is the third time we’ve found you under a log this week, it’s starting to get weird!

12 Likes

Dammit, I just realized I should have named the thread “Beyond Turkeydome”

7 Likes

That it is!

2 Likes

We’ve already gone Beyond Turkeydome. Maybe go Beyond Turkeydome 2: The Destruction of Myles Standish?

Oh, and my completely left-field guess is The Painted Hills. It feels kinda Thanksgiving-y, even though it isn’t obviously so in any way. And from the Netflix seasons, maybe The Day Time Ended. Mmm, steak-milk.

10 Likes

“We’ve had our pie, now bring on (and on and on and on) those :notes:concepts!:notes:

4 Likes

Painted Hills is a good one, we all love Pile-On Pete! and the murderous Lassie!

5 Likes

Which, after all, is why we are here.

4 Likes

Agreed. Avalanche is my favorite of the Netflix years, arguably in part because it’s such a dreadful movie that squanders talent. Something about that “snowy resort” setting in film is really adept at wasting good actors (see also Icebreaker and most likely the American version of Force Majeure).

7 Likes

We tried watching that, but gave up on it

3 Likes

Is that Downhill? I liked Force Majeure enough to know the American version would be a botch job, and the critics seem to agree.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the one. Obviously, I don’t recommend it

3 Likes

Appreciate the first-hand warning. :grin: :snowflake:

2 Likes