SOLVED: Unable to access theater after email verification

To be fair… “…TO BE FAIR…”

A few hours after emailing, I’m in and it’s everything I dreamed of. Please nobody pay attention to me alternating fistfuls of Sour Patch Kids and popcorn over here. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat here, I got the invite email and it took a while for the confirmation to show up but when it did I clicked the link and it said wait 5 minutes. It’s now been 24 hours. I emailed support about it and just now got an email asking me to try again, but it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Having this issue as well. Just got my invite on 4/11. Verified my email, logged out, logged in, and same page saying:

" Welcome, Brian Andrew Dolge!

Thanks for registering to try out the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater experience.
Right now, the Virtual Theater is only accessible by invitation. If you backed the Kickstarter or pre-ordered a Gizmoplex Member Pass, you will receive an invitation during March or April 2022, in the order you pledged."

1 Like

I do recommend emailing gizmoplex@mst3k.com - they got back to me within a few hours and everything worked great after that.

I love your username so much. :rofl:

2 Likes

Running into the same issue as everyone above… I’d be annoyed at all but I’m pretty sure reasons like this are why they’re running a beta test in the first place! Now I’m stuck somewhere between wanting to email people again and wanting to not be a bother. Here’s for hoping the issue is resolved soon though, I’m sure the gizmoplex tech wizards have their hands full!

3 Likes

Same issue here. Got my invite on 4/10 and followed the instructions exactly. All I continue to get is the posted screenshot. I emailed the Desk on 4/11 but have received no reply as of yet.

2 Likes

Where did you email? We’ve been answering all inquiries within a day of receiving them, but don’t seem to have anything from you.

If you contact gizmoplex@mst3k.com, we’ll get back to you ASAP.

2 Likes

Anyone who is having this problem: please just email gizmoplex@mst3k.com, provide the email address you registered with, and give us 24 hours. We’ll fix it for you.

7 Likes

I have received no emails about fixing this.

1 Like

You emailed gizmoplex@mst3k.com ?

When did you send the email? Also keep in mind it is a holiday weekend so there may not have been anyone in the office on Friday

2 Likes

I did email the gizmoplex@mst3k.com email. I just resent my email again. We’ll see what happens. I’m in no hurry. Just trying to get it sorted out. I’m relaxed!

1 Like

I had this problem too. I effed off for a day and tried again, and it worked.

I suggest adding “take the rest of the day off” to the instructions.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue right now. After logging into the website after getting the email, I waited five minutes, signed out, and logged back in like it said. But it still takes me to the verify access screen, I contacted the help address and no response back, its been two days now.

1 Like

I’ve been holding back using the invite link because these problems don’t seem to have been generally resolved yet. Is it going to expire or anything?

1 Like

So I should probably pop back in here with a quick update. I got a second invite email a week or so back, and the invite link actually allowed me into the theater.
Was able to use all the account info from my initial setup, so don’t be afraid of using invite links. Even when it white dots, it gets sorted out eventually.

3 Likes

Just sent my third email in 2 weeks to the gizmoplex email address. Been stuck for 2 weeks now on the instructions page.

1 Like

What address are you using?

2 Likes

gizmoplex@mst3k.com

1 Like

I’m in! It’s all good now. As someone who works in IT, I was not sweating this as I have been on that side of things and I know how stressful it can be. I knew it would get resolved eventually and it did.

5 Likes