Update 27: Weekly Report (July 19-23) - Snowglobe and Poster Previews!

Find out where we stand on production and see some big big snowglobe spoilers in today’s update.

Discuss away below!

14 Likes

That poster art is amazing!! Love it.

Thanks for these updates. They are cool.

4 Likes

“ ALSO! We are working on an announcement for next week – not related to the live tour! – that we hope will make the rest of the summer a little more fun while you’re waiting for Season 13.”

desire to know more intensifies

9 Likes

Amazing poster art!

5 Likes

For Robots and Costumes: so I guess multiversal clones of Waverly and Growler are a thing now. I LOVE IT.

4 Likes

The poster is fantastic, and packed with great references!

The snowglobe looks amazing as well. Couldn’t quite make out the music box tune, from the background noise it sounds like it was recorded in an abattoir. :flushed:

6 Likes

I’m really enjoying the style and content of these updates. The little bits about how production is going (bot building, episode writing, etc.) are great!

4 Likes

The first few notes throw me, but then it sounds like then ending of the song with “I should really just relax for Mystery Science Theater 3000.”

3 Likes

A very promising update! I’m curious about the summer surprise and am really looking forward to the hoodie design.

4 Likes

Todd Nauck is a favorite artist of mine, and that poster sketch alone was enough to get me to up my pledge for the kickstarter. It looks so cool! Can’t wait to get it!

4 Likes

He is amazing. He’s also doing a fantastic poster for The Aquabats. He really shines at this kind of “ensemble cast” motif.

EDIT: Found the color version!

5 Likes

That’s great! My favorite superhero comic when I was younger was the Young Justice series he illustrated, and I have a big poster for that! Someday I’ll have the wall space to display it properly. Would make a nice companion piece for his MST3K one~

5 Likes

Sweet - I’m looking forward to the poster since I have a spot or two just crying out for a poster to put up.

3 Likes

I may be wrong on this but I’m pretty sure it’s the ending of Mighty Science Theater, aka the end credits song over the original series run: MST3K End Theme (Mighty Science Theater) - Stereo - YouTube

7 Likes

Thanks @Lesley , I believe you are correct. I would LIKE your post, except I’ve burned through my quota today welcoming new members. :grin:

3 Likes

Woot! I have a spot on my wall reserved for that poster!!

3 Likes

UGH I need to look into the whole like-blocking thing, thank you for the reminder.

3 Likes

Cool, good luck! I was able to squeeze out one more like, but I’m back on a one-hour wait for the next one. (Previously it was a three-hour warning. Not such what the limit is, but I’ve not unlocked the “100 likes in a day” badge, so it must be less than that.)

3 Likes

Fantastic update! Loving the snow globe and poster designs.

Also, there’s something about reading the fact all 13 movies and 12 shorts are secured just gave me the biggest smile on my face! :grinning:

3 Likes