UPDATE UPDATE: A change to our weekly update schedule

Hello friends! As you may know, shooting in Los Angeles began this week, and with so much going on, Ivan and I have decided to plan on sending out our weekly updates on Saturdays for the rest of the weeks when shooting is actively happening.

You’ll still be getting the regular details! Just a day later than usual. Thanks so much for your understanding on this. Watch for your next update tomorrow!

31 Likes

Totally understandable, can’t wait for tomorrow’s update

2 Likes

I can’t wait until we have enough of these in the can that we can have an Update Update Update.

Thanks for everything, Lesley!

5 Likes

Thank you for the update on the update! I figured it might be another Saturday update.

2 Likes

Understandable. I’m not that impatient. cuts to me staring at my calendar This is fine.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - completely understand and more then makes sense. :slight_smile:

(Turns hour glass over… stares obsessively as each grain passes through to demarcate the passing of time, bringing me one step closer to the glorious update of Saturday…)

3 Likes

Checks watch

I’m not obsessing over waiting for the next update, not at all…

5 Likes

It’s kind of like Daylight Savings Time for the weekly update… because since it’s once a week… it’s like a whole day… instead of just an hour… yeah, heh… I got nothing.

3 Likes

I’ll admit that I never paid attention to what day they were arriving on. I didn’t even realize that the schedule had been changed. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting us know!

1 Like

Yup, noticed that! No biggie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don’t mind at all. You guys have been great about keeping us updated even on slow news weeks.

1 Like