Usernames You Could've Chosen, But Didn't

Some of mine:

Annual Emotional Outburst
Emotional Scientist
Meatball Fried In Lard (almost forms a cool acronym, but not quite)
Mistress Ninja
Son Of A Selling Wizard
Sploot Connors

You?

16 Likes

I signed up with my KS email as suggested, and this name was auto-generated. May have been easier to see I had options if I wasnā€™t confined to doing everything on mobileā€¦or, more likely, I was just excited to get started

The email I used is restforthewicked, but maybe KS made it use my real name?

7 Likes

Whatā€™s the meaning behind your screenname?

4 Likes

I didnā€™t even consider anything other than DataAngel. Itā€™s what I use everywhere.

5 Likes

Several years ago, when the Club MST3K board was more happening than it is now, a regular suggested that we celebrate Space Mutiny Day. (Spring 1988 is the approximate release date/time if Wiki is correct.) To do this up right, we all borrowed or devised our own David Ryder name, and this was mine.

So consider it a tribute to one of the greatest heroes ever to grace 20th Century cinema, AND a homage to some great fandom brethren who I havenā€™t seen around in far too long. [salutes]

14 Likes

Like Stacy, I was excited to get started and didnā€™t put a lot of deep thought into it. As I explained elsewhere, I used the name I was denied at Letterboxd. But if Iā€™d taken some time and thought of an MST-related one, Mmmm :thinking:

I think ā€œDickweedā€ would have suited me just fine.

12 Likes

Bobson Dugnutt.

8 Likes

Those are pretty good with fresh, hot coffee, though Iā€™ll select the crullers when I can get them.

:coffee:

5 Likes

Does it have a particular meaning? My first thought was Trek, but then I had to remind myself that Not Everything Is Androids.

4 Likes

Jamesisntmadagain

8 Likes

Iā€™ve always been Satoris, even when Iā€™m gaming. I like the villains though, so Troxartes would have worked as well.

7 Likes

That would be telling.

11 Likes

I thought about going back to being ā€˜ikarosā€™ again like I was in the (r)atm(m) days, but Iā€™ve been ā€˜trdsfā€™ so long it wouldā€™ve felt weird.

4 Likes

Full Metal Spatula

6 Likes

I think LA-LA-LA wouldā€™ve been fun or perhaps Mannix!

7 Likes

As seen at Weird Alā€™s Spatula City?

:man_cook:t3:

7 Likes

Totally, I love Spatula City. For all my spatula needs!

9 Likes

I considered using the same username as my Tumblr account, or naming myself after the protagonist of my original webcomic. (He can be seen in my profile pic) However, I decided on JamiesYellowJumpsuit because I wanted something more MST3K-themed, and I decided that if I was in MST3K, my name would be Jamie (not my real name) and Iā€™d have a yellow jumpsuit.

5 Likes

Was going to use seatopia run but it wouldnā€™t except any names with spaces in them.

8 Likes

From now on, Iā€™d like to be known as Alan Parsons Project.

15 Likes