Usernames You Could've Chosen, But Didn't

Yeah my original was the very exciting firstinitiallastname… y’all ain’t missing anything with that :smiley:

3 Likes

Uh… secret handshake?

3 Likes

You’ll know me by my actions.

5 Likes

None, honestly… been jello for more than 30 years now and don’t see it changing. Does that make be boring?

4 Likes

Well, I’ve had this same avatar almost that long. So no worries. :cat2:

3 Likes

Jello is never boring, whether it’s Jello-brand gelatin or Jello Biafra.

4 Likes

Or Italian Jello. Well, that’s a bit too violent for my tastes. But others seem to really enjoy it.

2 Likes

Nailed it in one! Internet cookies for you!

3 Likes

“Remember what we did to Jello Biafra?”

3 Likes

Absolutely not, I was BatManda for ages before switching over to Sonolum as my usual handle about 10ish years ago.

2 Likes

When I joined Salon.com’s Table Talk forum, the rules clearly stated that I had to use my actual name. No pseuds! So I joined and immediately discovered that I was the only person who took that rule seriously. Sigh.

My real-life name is not actually Tim Sandaele, but it should be easy enough for anyone to find my actual identity, if they cared enough. Luckily, I’m not important enough for anyone to care. :grinning:

4 Likes

Boards with rules and standards straight out Junior High? Say it ain’t so! :wink: Which suggests another lost opportunity for a great username:

Junior High School Big Shot :wink: Or maybe Junior High School Big Shot Rodeo Daredevil? Nah. Wouldn’t fit in the allotted space, I bet.

3 Likes

I tend to yell at a lot of bigots on other social media and sometimes get various unpleasantries and threats in my inbox; dealing with that is really the only thing I’d be worried about, and I just feel like the chances of something like that from these forums is really unlikely. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

JrHiBgShotRodeoDareDvl?

2 Likes

Magic Voice.

4 Likes

Beyond Thundersquishy!
Bobby Orr’s Electric Marriage!™
Cap’n Plaris
Couch Defender :bomb:
Emergency Shelf Broadcast System
Penn™ Ball Wizard

4 Likes

Is it…is it Hugandkiss? Because I’ve heard a lot about this Amanda Hugandkiss, and it’s just made me curious. Some might even say I need Amanda Hugandkiss.

4 Likes

It’s not, bit I’ve definitely been called Amanda Hugnkiss a lot since the Simpsons prank call gag. :joy:

4 Likes

I WISH it was Tiberius.

And your niece must be brilliant, beautiful, funny, and all around just utterly amazing, that’s just how Amandas are. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have a sister Amanda and I can confirm this is :100:% true

5 Likes