V0.9.18 - May 6, 2022 - GRAND OPENING!

ITWORKEDITWORKEDITWORKEDITWORKEDITWORKED!!!

9 Likes

Oh @ivan Everything looks amazing!

I can read the menus in the Vault Fridge now! Thank you for fixing that one.

Oh, and I like the count of episodes that match your search criteria, nice add.

Nice labels on the escalators and exit signs now telling you where you’re going next.

And look at all of those lovely, lovely canisters. Cannot wait to be able to dive in!

It looks like the issue with the search box in the Backer Atrium is also fixed now. You don’t have to click around until you hit the magic spot to search for a name.

Well done to you and your team for all of your hard work!

7 Likes

That’s “Exploring the Performance Envelope “…

2 Likes

Couple little bugs:

• Ticket Counter lists Beyond Atlantis as 1301.
  • Filtering my video library to Vault Picks returns 0 results.

Other than that, looking good and working well.

4 Likes

If you haven’t already, try the Shift-reload (twice) trick and see if that clears up the Vault Picks issue.

3 Likes

Make sure you’re clearing the other fields. If, for example, you selected Season 1 under Seasons and then Vault Picks from collections, it would search for all titles that are BOTH Season 1 and Vault Picks, which would be none.

If all else fails, try the reset button under all fields.

3 Likes

I also notice Munchie is one of the posters on the Lobby wall, and it is in the same colors as the other Pesky Critters Vault Picks.

2 Likes

A video fridge stocked with 179 glorious containers. It is a thing of beauty. All of the work with the Kickstarter, all of the summer live streams, it has all culminated in this wonderful day when we see the nearly finished product unveiled for public release. Soak it in people (and other sentient machinations), this is what we have all been waiting for. It feels so good to have played even an infinitesimally small part in creating this platform to expose new generations to Deep Hurting.

4 Likes

@ivan Great work on these fixes I know it’s a lot of work to get to all these things we’ve been barking about.

I would like to help promote the launch to some people I know.
Can you give us all a link to use to entice our MST3K loving friends, who may not even be aware of season 13 and the Gizmoplex, to sign up and join in the fun?

3 Likes

Hmmm, sorry @ivan , I think I’ve got a bug. Season 12 is sorting out of order for me:

1 Like

There are somehow 12 episodes I don’t own. BRB, I’m going shopping.

4 Likes

Love how Cambot floats subtly up and down. If that was happening before I completely missed it.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats to Ivan and everyone on the launch. Looks great! Long live MST3K!

12 Likes

will ferrell omg GIF

4 Likes

Check out the new MST3K.com for some hot, informative links!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Nope. No luck. I hit the reset button under the fields. Then after it reloaded I only selected Vault Picks. No dice. Not a huge deal, just a bug that will probably work itself out eventually.

2 Likes

Here’s what I’m sending to my friends. Not too pushy I hope.

I know I’ve already mentioned it but today is the launch of Season 13 and also a new streaming platform for MST3K. The best part is even if you don’t want to buy into the new season, you can watch 150+ previous seasons for FREE!

So if you want to hang with Crow T Robot and Tom Servo and the gang all you need to do is join the site.

Full disclosure: I am being handsomely rewarded for sending you this email.

Send it to 10 others and you will be rewarded as well.

Break the chain and Crow T Robot will get to decide whether you live or die as is his right.

2 Likes

I watched it last night only to find it gone and thinking maybe I just dreamed it (long day and I started zoning out during it).

2 Likes