Valley Lodge Land!

So, I’m in Orlando with the fam visiting some of the theme parks in the area and I was wondering what if MST3K was a theme park? What would that look like? Theming, rides, photo op characters, lands/areas, restaurants, gift shop items. Any ideas?

13 Likes

I can’t wait to visit Torgo’s World, take a ride in the Radar (Secret Service) Car, and maybe try my hand at… skydiving!

However the Forklift Ride is a bit of a disappointment.

13 Likes

The Red Zone Cuba obstacle course is a killer.

13 Likes

If I can’t get a photo op with Mr. B Natural, what’s the point?

20 Likes

Gotta ride the Screaming Lemur!

25 Likes

Mr B Natural, you’re hot.

sry about that above my cat walked across my keyboard…

Invention Exchange Make N Take.
Crawling Eye Trollenberg Travel Aerial Adventure and Ball Pit

11 Likes

I hope they have a petting zoo with some pigs and some coyotes. And maybe Dad can get shot at from a passing helicopter.

11 Likes

The Deep Hurting Abusement Park

15 Likes

The Boggy Creek Paddle Boat Ride is a must! (Don’t worry. The headless deer are fakes.)

16 Likes

After a long day walking around, be sure to chill out at the Zap Rowsdower Beer (On The Sun) Garden.

13 Likes

Go to Rock Land, where you can have your package emphasized as you go ROCK CLIMBING or rappel down, down…

Ride the slot cars! 300 scale miles per hour!

18 Likes

There must be a Commando Cody zip line ride, of course.

16 Likes

I’m sure TOGO would have been the exclusive provider of roller coasters to Torgo’s World, if it hadn’t filed for bankruptcy back in 2004.

7 Likes

Don’t forget to visit the All-Electric Kitchen Concession Stands located throughout the park!

Beef stew! Hot Biscuits!! :fire: Pineapple juice-- chilled just right!! Ham steak, creamy potatoes, buttered lima beans, and that wonderful cherry pie with whipped cream!!

Then ride The Bacon Truck!!

11 Likes

Maybe this could be the Jungle Cruise ride of the park

4 Likes

And… shudders Torgo’s Pizza.

7 Likes

Yes! This is a must. Someone build this already.

5 Likes

Ride the Spinning Gamera!

13 Likes

Don’t forget the KLACK-sponsored Food Court.

9 Likes

Grab a bite at EAT! Get a drink at BAR!

14 Likes