Vault Pick Theme Ideas?

Have any ideas for future Vault Picks?

4 Likes

Since Gamera vs. Jiger’s premiering in 3 weeks and 3 days, I think the next Vault Pick’s gonna be Gamera-themed.

7 Likes

Gamera Galore, possibly.

4 Likes

Either all Gamera, or all giant creatures. They could have Beginning of the End, Giant Gila Monster, Gorgo… Shame they can’t pull in Reptilicus or Yongary.

9 Likes

Giant Monsters!
Episodes: Gamera vs Guiron, Monster a Go-Go, The Creeping Terror, Night of the Blood Beast, The Giant Spider Invasion, and Gorgo!

6 Likes

If only Netflix weren’t so stingy…

5 Likes

I think this will be along the lines of next month’s theme, if I remember correctly.

5 Likes

If I heard/remember correctly from the Demon Squad livestream, July’s Vault Picks theme will be Mega Monsters!

9 Likes

Did @mattmcg22 really say that? Guess I wasn’t listening.

5 Likes

I believe so, or something to that effect.

7 Likes

Okay. After rewatching the premiere livestream of Demon Squad, you were right. Matt DID say Mega Monsters Month!

7 Likes

The livestream event?

Summary

Gamera vs. Guiron!

5 Likes

It seems like there would have to be a “Teens In Trouble” theme at some point.

Teen-Age Crime Wave

The Violent Years

Teenagers From Outer Space

Girls Town

Teen-Age Strangler

I Accuse My Parents

12 Likes

They already had Beginning of the End for May (Pesky Critters), I believe.

4 Likes

I’m hoping we get a Heroes month, with all the Hercules episodes, Colossus and the Headhunters, and I’d even categorize Gunslinger in there so we can get some female hero representation.

8 Likes

“I Fought The Law” series –

The Sinister Urge

The Wild Rebels

The Brute Man

Swamp Diamonds

The Violent Years (if already used in the “Teens In Trouble” series, substitute The Hellcats)

Diabolik

4 Likes

This is an excellent idea

2 Likes

I know that today’s the first day of July and all, but for August, since the 19th’s premiering The Bat Woman, I think August’s Vault Picks should be themed around superheroes.
And the only superhero movies we got are:

• Invasion of the Neptune Men
  • The Wild Wild World of Batwoman
  • Prince of Space
  • The Pumaman
  • Samson vs. the Vampire Women

Argoman the Fantastic Superman’s also a superhero movie, but the Watch Out for Snakes! tour already covered it. So in other words, it’s off-limit.

2 Likes

The Bat Woman could also lend itself to “legally distinct title but come on we know what you’re doing.” So that could include…

Operation Double 007
Time of the Apes
Angels Revenge
Pod People (but we’ve already vaulted that)

3 Likes

Gauntlet Schmauntlet Month
AKA I Got Your Gauntlet Right Here, Buddy Month

Manos
Castle of Fu Manchu
Skydivers
Red Zone Cuba
Monster A-Go-Go
The Creeping Terror

5 Likes