Vault Picks Missing?

On the Gizmoplex website (not the Virtual Theater) the Winter/Wonderland Vault Picks are giving me 404 errors? Did they go down early or something?

I just logged into the Gizmoplex VHX site and was able to access all six Vault Picks from my 12-month pass section. This was on Firefox on a Windows laptop.

Can you tell me anything more about your viewing setup, like what kind of computer/device you’re using, where you’re trying to access the Vault Picks, etc.? Any info along those lines would be of help.

Linux desktop with Firefox, using the search on https://www.gizmoplex.com (NOT the Virtual Theater). Using the Kickstarter pass method the “Video glitch” help page suggests does do the trick it looks like. Weird.

1 Like

Yeah, using the “Video Glitch” page to get to my 12-month pass is how I gain access to that material. Glad to hear that you’re able to get what you want to see by way of the “Video Glitch” page.

If I try to use the Search function at the top of the page, I get a 404 error message for the Vault Picks selections as well. This appears to be an issue with Vault Picks as well as the Gizmoplex tribute replays.

2 Likes

Okay, so it’s not just me. Good to know. A bug within a bug, isn’t that the way it always is?

2 Likes