Viewing Closed Caption Corrections that Have Been Submitted

I’ve submitted a number of correction to closed captioning. When I started, I didn’t expect to find as many issues as I’m finding. (As they say, hope springs eternal…)

Is there a way for me to view the corrections I have submitted? Or better yet, all the corrections that have been submitted? I hate duplicating effort so if someone else has already reviewed and corrected captions for an episode, I can move on.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Maybe @ivan or @Lesley can answer this? Or point me toward someone else who can?

Bueller? Bueller?

The Powers That Be are aware that there are ongoing issues with the captions, but as third party software is involved and the team is neck deep in preparing for two livestream events this week, it remains a work in progress.

We’ll pass on / highlight any new info when it becomes available, promise!

1 Like

But I want the Goose That Lays the Golden Egg NOW! :wink:

The fine folks working on the Gizmoplex and MST3K are the most underapprecited I know. I sincerely appreciate all the effort going into fixng — or even logging issues to be fixed in — the captions while everything else is going on.

Generally HOH and Deaf folks are just told to suck it when the captions are bad. You silly folks have provided a vision of a Better World where there’s hope for improvement. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

A friend of mine always says, “I want patience and I want it NOW!” :laughing:

Believe me, we want everyone to have the best experience possible and it’s so awesome that people like you are willing to pitch in and give a hand to make it the best it can be.

Standby, Better World loading…

Loading Downloading GIF

2 Likes