VIP Ticket/Afterparty: The GRAND FINALE

Thirded.

2 Likes

I take it people are forbidden to discuss the episode itself. No fair letting us know what’s coming in two weeks. Any NDA’s?

2 Likes

One more sleep……

(Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think photo credit belongs to Mickey Bruce.)

9 Likes

You meant “Gutted”, not “Chuffed.” (chuffed means “very pleased”.)

–helpful (however belated) Anglophile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hadn’t heard that it was required for anyone to attend like it was with the Netflix premieres. My guess is that the secretive Netflix wanted to control every aspect of information coming out about that.

That said, no matter what, I think any discussion of what we have seen would likely be self contained in a well-labeled thread if discussions about it are allowed at all. Courtesy and what-not. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I was going to opt to not post any spoilers from the episode/ holiday live taping and just post pics from the events that I feel won’t spoil anything they’ve set up for later.

4 Likes

And I just made a thread for people to dump photos and reactions to! I hope I did it right because I’m doing this from my phone while we drive to PA!

7 Likes

New thread looks good from here! :+1:

3 Likes

Wish I could have afforded this one, but I hope everyone going has fun. Maybe they’ll cap off the event with some tasty Season 14 info.

4 Likes

I respect and admire this goal.

7 Likes

For those going tonight, have fun!

4 Likes

See you party people in a bit!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Friendly reminder: for all your party photos and squeeing, head over to the Extravaganza Thread!

Hope everyone is having a blast!

5 Likes

That party was an absolute blast. I ended up getting pictures with pretty much everyone, and @Kelsey_Brady signed my Crow!! She was so sweet and we even had a little back and forth love session between our Crows when she brought hers out to play!!

It was amazing, the show was so good!

15 Likes

I wish I had recognized you!

3 Likes

It was an amazing night and one I am so glad I got to go to. I’m not the best at starting conversations with people I don’t know, but if I had talked to more folks I would have said I was very impressed with the cosplay and the positive energy of everyone throughout the event whether they cast, crew, or fan. I hope there’s more events like this in the future!

Kudos to the folks at Alternaversal who planned this and executed it and congratulations to all of you for a fantastic season that you can all be proud of!

Keep circulating the gratitude!

14 Likes

I can say now that a funny/awkward moment at the event was after the HOURS of working to get the seats sorted out, we showed up and our seats (B114/116) were covered in plastic because of a leak in the roof. (Much much rain that day!) And so there had to be some stuff and things to get it sorted out, and thanks to Matt and Ivan, we ended up in row C, next to Kelsey, Yvonne and Baron!

11 Likes

PS: I was the one in the black velvet dress and tiara. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So glad you got to go to this amazing event. Watched tonight’s stream and thought it was a terrific thing to attend. Made me feel warm and fuzzy watching Misties and cast having a blast.

8 Likes

Huge kudos to all of you: NOBODY TALKED.

:smiley:

11 Likes