VIP Ticket/Afterparty: The GRAND FINALE

Oh, how I really wish to be there! But as I said a few months ago, I won’t be going 'cause of how very expensive the tickets were. It’s okay though. I still hope that you alongside the rest have fun!

7 Likes

I will try to absorb as much fun as possible so I can report back!

(After this, I’ll probably be staying home as much as possible for like three more years. :eyes: )

5 Likes

I’m really excited for this, you guys. I will be there in cosplay (My Jonah jumpsuit is getting a workout this year) and will probably have one bot in tow. I’m thinking Crow this time. So I’ll be easy to spot; come and find me and say hello!!!

7 Likes

Indeed. My brother and I were so close to getting a photo with Crow and Servo at the Bubble Tour but we didn’t make it on time, because we lost our vaccine cards. sigh

4 Likes

Oh no, Jackson. :frowning_face: I’m so sorry.

(This is when I kinda wish there was a sadface react emoji)

5 Likes

Not to sound too biased, but anyone in a yellow jumpsuit is bound to get extra hugs from me. LOL With permission first of course. “Glomping” went out in the aughts and I am GLAD.

I have an outfit idea that I’m trying to assemble, but I’ll be easy to spot. I’m trying to turn some show elements into simple fashion. (I am no Turbo, but I totally bow to those skills!)

7 Likes

Thanks, Jaime. I can still hope that any one of the cast can make it GalaxyCon 2023 next year. Like how I met Felicia back in 2019. And I got a photo shot with her and Jonah.

8 Likes

Considering the pandemic, I’m very glad for this as well. I do accept handshakes on a first meeting though. :wink:

5 Likes

It’s gonna be a wonderful celebration! I can’t wait!

5 Likes

Hey! We’re coming from across the country for it! Question – is there a discussion for ride shares or similar? We are actually going to come down from NYC as a looong day trip. We’ve booked the train into 30th St. Station Philadelphia. Now I’m looking at a Zipcar to get from there to the theater. Anyone interested in sharing a ride? Any alternatives yall like? I had originally planned a rental car and a hotel nearby, but we’re trying to cut costs just a bit. The rental car locations aren’t open late, so we can’t return a car, we’d have to use a Zipcar. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally getting around to posting heh. And I have a question! Has anyone received the email with info on picking our seats yet? I’ve been checking my email with a mighty fury for weeks, just making sure I didn’t miss it!

I’m so excited for this event! I’ve had my dress picked out for it for MONTHS and I am so ready.

9 Likes

I’m jazzed -for- ya, that’s gonna be awesome!

Also, welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Awww, thank you so much for the warm welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

I splurged for tickets for me and my best friend to this. We bonded in high school over MST3K over two decades ago and it’s always been our thing. So it’s my “thank you for being my friend” gift to him and I’m counting down the days till December!

10 Likes

Very welcome!

Tickets for you and your MSTie best bud is AWESOME, especially with it always having been y’all’s thing.

I hope that you folks have a terrific time of it all, and that you’ll share your thoughts on the experience!

5 Likes

Those emails have NOT been sent out yet (I’m waiting for mine too).

8 Likes

Couldn’t really spring for the plane tickets to fly half way round the planet, lol
Have a great time to those that are going

4 Likes

And now to make it more complicated, we have a “raincheck” for a VIP dinner/brunch with the team, and we’re having to choose one of those, which changes our planning.

1 Like

AUGH. Got the ticket link, but it isn’t working! Won’t let me check out, gives me an error message my VIP code is invalid. So we’re watching all the VIP seats disappear and I can’t do anything about it. SIGH.

1 Like

This is Page from above signed into a different account because for some reason my current log in isn’t working/password isn’t resetting. I’m having a real one this afternoon.

So I’m screwed too because my link only gave me the option to select ONE seat when I paid for two for me and my best friend. Now there’s no way we’re sitting together. So I’m a little miffed I tells ya! Chuffed even!

2 Likes

@page_branson/@TrinSF - If this is related to a Kickstarter reward, please contact Kickstarter@mst3k.com with all haste for excellent support. @ivan and his crew will sort you out.

3 Likes