VIP Ticket/Afterparty: The GRAND FINALE

Yup! Totally did. Waiting patiently now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also emailed, as soon as this happened, and got no result. Page, I am in the checkout ā€œholdingā€ the second seat so it doesnā€™t get ā€œsoldā€ while this is sorted out. So frustrating.

EDIT TO ADD: An hour after my first emails, and still no response. I keep having to refresh my ticket ā€œpurchaseā€ to hold the second seat, and all the surrounding seats are now taken.

Woot! Two hours of this now.

3 Likes

I HAVE MY TICKET!!!

5 Likes

Just got an email that they are working on it.

4 Likes

I accidentally deleted my original post just now, but Ivan got things sorted out for us.

(original problem was having 2 VIP tickets but only getting a code for one seat).

6 Likes

For folks still having problems, we found that I needed to clear cache even after the code was valid again, because of problems with the checkout ā€œbasketā€ not populating. So, try doing that if you are still having problems. Now Iā€™m all sorted out, and will see you all in December!

5 Likes

Welp my code started working again randomly, I got my friend his ticket now too. Iā€™m in D2 Left, heā€™s in D6 Left and we have a mystery person in D4 Left in-between us. Whoever you are D4, we about to enter the bargaining stage to just mooooooove over a seat.

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG! I am now coming to the Grand Finale and after party! Tickets obtained. Hotel (2 blocks away) secured! Just need to get my jumpsuit in order!

Canā€™t wait to see you all!!!

:woman_cartwheeling: :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

What about red or purple??

3 Likes

Is anyone going who hails from the area? I live near the ever-devouring King of Prussia Mall.

1 Like

Yes, I live in Conshohocken and just got my ticket to go! So excited!

4 Likes

We shall be arriving early Friday morning! Any good breakfast places we should scope out upon arrival? Weā€™ll have some time to kill before we can check into our hotel.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

https://phoenixvillechamber.org/discover-phoenixville/visiting-phoenixville/dining-retail/

Iā€™ve been using the above to plan out dining options. Weā€™re also getting in on Friday afternoon and Iā€™m trying to figure out a nice dinner on Friday and then a nice breakfast/brunch on Saturday and Sunday. So many choices! When I was last in town over the summer there was a nice brewery/pizza place that was super yummy.

4 Likes

Iā€™d totally be up for a meet up dinner situation!

2 Likes

Iā€™m game; Iā€™ll be there Friday afternoon.

3 Likes

If interested in Friday dinnerā€¦please see this thread =)

5 Likes

The time has come. I launch tomorrow. OHH MAH GYAAAAAAH

scream1

6 Likes

T Minus: 3 days, 8 hours and 9 minutes!

3 Likes

This is still weird thinking that this is actually happening this weekend after looking forward to it for a whole year. We leave on Friday, heh, weā€™re only coming from one state over.

5 Likes

Lurking because Iā€™m so excited for yā€™all :hugs:

6 Likes