VIP Ticket/Afterparty: The GRAND FINALE

Yup! Totally did. Waiting patiently now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also emailed, as soon as this happened, and got no result. Page, I am in the checkout “holding” the second seat so it doesn’t get “sold” while this is sorted out. So frustrating.

EDIT TO ADD: An hour after my first emails, and still no response. I keep having to refresh my ticket “purchase” to hold the second seat, and all the surrounding seats are now taken.

Woot! Two hours of this now.

3 Likes

I HAVE MY TICKET!!!

5 Likes

Just got an email that they are working on it.

4 Likes

I accidentally deleted my original post just now, but Ivan got things sorted out for us.

(original problem was having 2 VIP tickets but only getting a code for one seat).

6 Likes

For folks still having problems, we found that I needed to clear cache even after the code was valid again, because of problems with the checkout “basket” not populating. So, try doing that if you are still having problems. Now I’m all sorted out, and will see you all in December!

5 Likes

Welp my code started working again randomly, I got my friend his ticket now too. I’m in D2 Left, he’s in D6 Left and we have a mystery person in D4 Left in-between us. Whoever you are D4, we about to enter the bargaining stage to just mooooooove over a seat.

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG! I am now coming to the Grand Finale and after party! Tickets obtained. Hotel (2 blocks away) secured! Just need to get my jumpsuit in order!

Can’t wait to see you all!!!

:woman_cartwheeling: :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

What about red or purple??

3 Likes

Is anyone going who hails from the area? I live near the ever-devouring King of Prussia Mall.

1 Like

Yes, I live in Conshohocken and just got my ticket to go! So excited!

4 Likes

We shall be arriving early Friday morning! Any good breakfast places we should scope out upon arrival? We’ll have some time to kill before we can check into our hotel.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

https://phoenixvillechamber.org/discover-phoenixville/visiting-phoenixville/dining-retail/

I’ve been using the above to plan out dining options. We’re also getting in on Friday afternoon and I’m trying to figure out a nice dinner on Friday and then a nice breakfast/brunch on Saturday and Sunday. So many choices! When I was last in town over the summer there was a nice brewery/pizza place that was super yummy.

4 Likes

I’d totally be up for a meet up dinner situation!

2 Likes

I’m game; I’ll be there Friday afternoon.

3 Likes

If interested in Friday dinner…please see this thread =)

5 Likes

The time has come. I launch tomorrow. OHH MAH GYAAAAAAH

scream1

6 Likes

T Minus: 3 days, 8 hours and 9 minutes!

3 Likes

This is still weird thinking that this is actually happening this weekend after looking forward to it for a whole year. We leave on Friday, heh, we’re only coming from one state over.

5 Likes

Lurking because I’m so excited for y’all :hugs:

6 Likes