VIP Ticket/Afterparty: The GRAND FINALE

What is everyone wearing to this? I remember when I did the VIP afterparty for the NYC premiere of the Netflix show, I got all dressed up, but we’re now in the chill aftertimes, so I have no idea what the community will think appropriate for the shindig.

2 Likes

I was gonna wear my red jumpsuit. :woman_shrugging:

Edit: Hubs is wearing green lab coat and green glasses

4 Likes

I know I’m going to be overdressing and I’m very ok with it. I’m into J-Fashion/Lolita Fashion so any time I get a free card to “dress up fancy” I usually point on a scale of how close to Marie Antoinette I’m allowed to get to.

I’m wearing the black and white, high waist-ed version of this dress with a bunch of accessories and a petticoat poofy enough to knock over a small child: [READY STOCK] Where is the cat? – JSK I (normal waist) – Lady Sloth

And for the Holiday show thing the next day I have another dress with penguins ready to go!

6 Likes

That’s so cute I’d wear it to the grocery store :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, now I feel like a dork…I don’t have an AWESOME dress to wear! :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

The email suggested Christmas stuff so I’m wearing my Gremlins cardigan.
(This is an old photo. I don’t know why I look so grouchy!)

6 Likes

I didn’t get an official invite…I’m a interloper that bought someone else’s tickets. :skull_and_crossbones:

So any infoz would be appreciated!

1 Like

I hope I’m not breaking any rules, but this is pretty much the other deets you may have missed.

3 Likes

Now everyone knows about the popcorn! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!?

3 Likes

It apparently didn’t take much to make me feel “very important.”

2 Likes

Well, I just got tickets for the Live Taping…hubs has to be at work Monday morning (12 hours away) I’ll rest when I’m dead!!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m going the jumpsuit route with one puppet in tow (all I can carry at a time ,sadly, but I will likely bring both and alternate who’s at what event).

2 Likes

I would LOVE to bring my bots, but I’m flying and I think it’d be too much.

2 Likes

Same here! Wish I could be there with you guys. I’d have to leave right from my ballet studio and I wouldn’t have anyone to go with me. (As I am a minor, it would be unwise :wink:)

2 Likes

Grandma Aquarius is delighted to see you youngsters getting into the show! But yes, safety first :+1:

3 Likes

If memory serves, the rows at the theater aren’t very wide, so I’m not sure where they would go even if you could.

2 Likes

I just know if they break in-transport, I’ll be crying the whole time.

1 Like

Hey friend, you need a botsitter? I can lay in some pudding cups and Hamdingers. My rates are reasonable.

3 Likes

I’ll be busting out my brown Joel jumpsuit, and ugly Christmas sweater, and a scarf. Because you can’t go out without a scarf; you’ll catch your death!

6 Likes

I will, however, be there in spirit!

4 Likes