Virtual Set Tour

A previous update mentioned that we’d receive info about the virtual set tour early this week?

Been watching my email and… nothin?

Has anyone received any info?

Don’t want to bother @ivan or @Lesley for no reason…

Have a great night y’all.

Perfect Face For Radio

5 Likes

Nothing here—several of us were just discussing that over in this thread as well.

3 Likes

Glad this is getting it’s own space for discussion.

Thanks y’all!

3 Likes

Apologies, all. Details and instructions coming tomorrow, but as we said in the update, it’s scheduled for 12:30 pm this Friday, and anyone who misses it will be able to watch it afterward.

Also, this is the first installment in a series of virtual set visits covering many aspects of production, so there will be more chances to join conversations live if you’re not able to make it this Friday!

9 Likes

Thank you, Ivan!

3 Likes

Thanks Ivan! You’re a lifesaver!

2 Likes

Good, I have to work this Friday.

3 Likes

So I know it starts at 12:30 PM PST, which translates to 3:30 PM EST, but I usually don’t get home until 4PM EST; will I still be able to join if I do it late? Or is it a timed link? I sprung for the VIP access on the set tour with the option of appearing on screen for live Q&A, and I just wanted to be sure that I would still be able to do that even if I log on later due to my commute. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Thanks Ivan!

You can join whenever you’re free, and if you don’t get to ask a question on screen this time, there will be several more sessions over the next few months with more advance notice!

8 Likes

Just want to clarify here that it starts at 12:30 pm Pacific, 3:30 pm Eastern!

9 Likes

I’m not sure about anyone else, but I’ve been working under the impression that it was a (one, singular) virtual set visit—hence the concern of “oh no, this is in a couple of days and I don’t know what’s going on yet.” I’m sure I just overlooked or have forgotten that we’ll have multiple opportunities. Apologies for adding to the group anxiety.

4 Likes

I also thought of that too.

3 Likes

Will we see any spoilers? Will there be things that we see/hear that we can’t share with others? I’m kind of hoping the answer is “yes” to both. :shushing_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Yay! I just got my email invite! See you tomorrow!

5 Likes

I got the invite too!!!

5 Likes

Got my invite! See y’all tomorrow!:+1:

5 Likes

Squee, so excited!

5 Likes

Faked sick to get out in time. I pray none of my managers are hardcore MSTies.

9 Likes

Won’t be able to join live this time, but I will be watching the replay tonight for sure!

2 Likes