Was Mike Married? and Other Conundra

Temp-shot-into-space-Mike’s wife remarried time displaced Crow, who became a world-renown science fiction filmmaker with his Earth Vs Soup series.

11 Likes

Love it! Crow becoming Bert. I. Gordon’s protege, making all his villains REALLY BIG. B.I.G. BIG.

4 Likes

And all because of Mike’s mysterious ring.

3 Likes

He’s married to Gypsy.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOO Mike’s socks!

3 Likes

Oh, come now. Mike was clearly married to the sea!

19 Likes

Nice one! I forgot that his life, his love and his lady may have been the sea. :ocean:

8 Likes

Bible class is different than I remember. :thinking:

3 Likes

I, for one, never learned that Mr. B Natural was in the garden with Mr. and Mrs. Adam. :snake::apple:

5 Likes

Yeah, but once you go GPC…

3 Likes

I think he was married for a short time to a nice girl named Brenda. They married right out of High School when he was cool for being in a band. After 2 years of a never-ending string of temp jobs, she left him. He still wears it occasionally when he gets home sick.

8 Likes

:musical_note: “You and the night and the broccoli…” :musical_note:

2 Likes

Peter Capaldi wanted to wear his wedding ring while playing the Doctor, so they made a signet ring to go on top of it. You see the ring falling off after he regenerates into the much smaller-handed Jodie Whittaker.

4 Likes

Worse, it was his friend’s ring and he put it on as a goof and it got stuck. He said, “I’ll get it back to you tomorrow after work.”

3 Likes

“I know the wedding is tomorrow after work! Don’t worry!”

2 Likes

Same story with Father George Carlin.

2 Likes