Was the live set visit in Philadelphia canceled?

If it was canceled I never got notified, and I haven’t heard anything from anyone in a long time.

1 Like

Hey! I emailed you a few times about this starting about 10 days ago, and was getting ready to text you since we didn’t hear back. Will be in touch tomorrow, but yes, due to a change in covid policy, we ended up having to cancel them.

5 Likes

I contacted my email provider and there seems to be something wrong with my account not getting some emails. I’ll get you an new one.

1 Like

Set visit canceled?! I mean, I didn’t buy the ticket because of how expensive it was, but… wow. Well this sucks.

3 Likes

Yeah. Believe me, after the amount of work that went into preparing for them, no one is more frustrated than I am. We’re working on basically postponing till later this year and creating a similar experience for everyone once the health decisionmakers feel it’s safe enough. :mask::sob::confounded:

11 Likes

Gritty still loves you.

Damn, a Gritty cameo on an upcoming season would be amazing.

Gritty Vs MechaGrowler!

3 Likes

Gritty is a fellow employee of my company. When he comes to my office, he has his own ID badge that he scans in. I am not making this up.

2 Likes

We have an in!

2 Likes

Gritty loves crazy capers and madcap shenanigans but respects the rules.

1 Like

Playing quarters with Hooter and the Phanatic.

As a Canucks fan I can say without a doubt Gritty is amazing.

1 Like