“Intermission Sign” during the episode premieres goes for 5 mins.
The suggestion provided is that it’s a good time to use the bathroom, however it is also enough time to:
- Microwave some more popcorn
- Order a pizza
- Soft-boil an egg
- Undercook a chicken
- Overcook some instant ramen
- Call a loved one (that you don’t have much to say to)
- Delete 0.002% of the spam emails you’ve received
- Eat the egg you soft-boiled last intermission
- Take out the trash, or, if you’ve let it build up too much in your house;
- Take in the trash
- Debunk a “5-Minute Crafts” video
- Start a loud group countdown until the show returns (starting at 300)
I hope these help fill the void, and welcome other suggestions!
See how many bottles of beer are left on the wall if you start at 99.
Take a stroll around the block, Speed-Walker style!
(Cape and tights optional.)
I’m not even half that creative/interesting?
I usually just go to the bathroom. On the way back, I check and make sure that the cat doesn’t need any more food in her cat dish…
Then, try to catch up on the episode thread here…
Then … the intermission is over.
I use intermission time to dig out one of my Digger Smolken albums.
My go-to for intermission is a sundae with chocolate and caramel sauce peanuts and mini m&m’s. Unless I have a better dessert available.