WE MUSTN'T DWELL, NOT ON JACK PALANCE DAY: This is your OPEN THREAD for the premiere of THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME

TONIGHT, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, join Emily and the bots as they watch post apocalyptic space colonists fight a villainous Jack Palance bent on destroying all they know in the premiere of episode 1311: THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME.

Then, hang out after the show for a LIVE discussion with some of our cast!

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests?

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER (as well as how to pronounce it) if we read your question during the stream.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

If you have watched the new episode in advance, DO NOT POST SPOILERS about the episode without encasing them in spoiler tags! Let’s not ruin the fun for those seeing it for the first time.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Or, you can click the settings button:

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON, so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Thanks y’all! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex !

11 Likes

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so excited for MST3K vs. Jack Palance: Round Three! :smiley:

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

11 Likes

It’s time for adventure Diamond and Pearl, we can change the world Pokémon!

5 Likes

Look at what we’re in for!

Also, we now have two members of the Ireland family as MST3K alumni.

7 Likes

Jack Palance’s helmet looks like part of a blender.

9 Likes

That’s what I was gonna say!

6 Likes

He’s the inspiration for Servo?!?

4 Likes

/sigh/ no stand-up marquee thing…and today is movie sign =(

I had to make my own!

11 Likes

I watched the Rifftrax version earlier great riffs can’t wait for the mst version!! And Any Sledgehammer fans should know that his partner Dori Doreau played by Anne-Marie Martin is in the film!

9 Likes

What else was he in besides this and Outlaw of Gor?

Edit: I remember! Angels Revenge!

6 Likes

I don’t trust her and I don’t think she knows what she’s doing.

4 Likes

Prancer Returns.

5 Likes

Oh man. Once this livestream ends, 10 episodes down, 3 more to go.

7 Likes

On the plus side? You KNOW those are going to be some tremendously funny episodes!

7 Likes

Got a big ol’ order of chicken wings ready to go. I remember early on Joel said something about creating an event, like some people do with the big game, where you get all the snacks ready and reserve the big TV. I would like him to know he succeeded. That is exactly what every other Friday has been for me since March.

14 Likes

What is everyone’s favorite shape of things of the past?

6 Likes

A dodecahedron.

7 Likes

Just started thinking: Black Friday premiere for November’s episode? Keeps the normal Friday, lets them get home, is much closer to Turkey Day than the Friday before, even if it’s not directly led up to by the Turkey Day marathon…

4 Likes

i live disney GIF

Man it has been a minute since I was here. I’m currently in a wrist/thumb brace, so I will not be posting much, if at all, but I wanted to say let’s goooooooo!!!

4 Likes