We Need to Have a Third MST3K ConventioCon ExpoFest-A-Rama One of These Days...

These days, people would be constantly yelling “bang” and “watch out for snakes”. Maybe there would be a coca-a-cola and rock’n’roll room filled with sassies throwing big foam boulders. And maybe a Dirch Passer impersonator could do a show. There could be a netflix teddy bear you could hug but around the corner a netflix dartboard. That way both emotions could be expressed. Perhaps James J. Mallon, LPCC will hold a panel on creative person psychological ailments. Will Paul Schersten make an appearance? TBD.

3 Likes

I found my pics from the ConventioCon II costume ball!! I was the bad guy with the bat wing helmet from Deathstalker. Nothing like being 13 years old, ready to face that big world with a bucket on your head. :sweat_smile:

PS, those leeches were absolutely brilliant.

9 Likes

Oh, terrific! Brilliant way of coming up with a design for the Deathstalker baddie helmet, too.

AND THOSE LEECHES :smiley: You can just tell that those folks were having a wonderful time of that convention.

3 Likes

Those leechies are on the tape.

4 Likes

Whatever it’s actually called, in my mind it will be “I Hate ExpoFest-A-Rama III’s New Voice.”

6 Likes

Con III will be exclusively dedicated to panels endlessly debating whether Con I or Con II was better.

3 Likes

It will be in 3D, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Which is better, being there or reading the blog posts gushing about how great it was to be there?

Just, you know, debating prose and cons.

5 Likes

stare

2 Likes

I did help put together the first Sifl & Olly Sockheads con and one of the events I planned was bashing around an MTV logo piñata…

3 Likes

OMG I love Sifl & Olly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Given that it’s the headquarters for Alternaversal, Philly seems a likely location… maybe it could ride the tails of Blobfest!

2 Likes

I had a feeling from the start that you were crescent fresh.

3 Likes

:musical_note: Calls, calls, calls :musical_note:
:musical_note: Calls from the public :musical_note:
:musical_note: Calls, calls, calls, calls :musical_note:

2 Likes

That was truly, truly epic. I can’t remember the last time I heard that big a wave of laughter.

6 Likes

(GASP!) You too?!! AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

My mom wouldn’t let teenaged me fly 2/3 of the way across the country on my own to attend. Can’t imagine why.

3 Likes

Weird. Why didn’t she want to come with you?

2 Likes

If you can record any panels and such so we can watch on the Gizmoplex (sell tickets?), I don’t mind where it’s located.

2 Likes

And Leotard Frank wasn’t even announced beforehand.

2 Likes