Weekly Update, 10/18 -10/22: Week two on set in PA! Enjoy photos instead of words!

It’s been a long, intense two weeks of shooting in PA, so we didn’t get a ton of time to write stuff for this week’s backer update. Instead, enjoy MANY PHOTOS!!

26 Likes

For anyone who may be unaware, Amityville 4 is about an evil lamp that kills people.

6 Likes

I would have never thought that a frequent task for a crew member would be to repaint a green screen floor. What a wild world we live in!

And those mystery cookies- golly!

8 Likes

It’s people. Mystery Science Cookie is made out of people. :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

I mean- isn’t the obvious answer “RAM chips”?

4 Likes

… after looking at the cookie note, I realized that I don’t even like coconut and toffee.

2 Likes

In that first pic, Mr. Hodgson is clearly wearing a Mr. Rodgers cardigan. Is he going to favor us with some piano work, too?

4 Likes

Where in PA did you shoot? I am outside Philly. Just curious. Did you go to Wawa? Get a cheesesteak?

5 Likes

I love seeing these photos, they’re really getting me excited for the tour and new episodes! Is there any chance we could get a short vlog in the future?

7 Likes

Also, whose costume is just a measuring tape and a fire extinguisher?

5 Likes

Hmm, not sure I would ever try a mystery cookie from this crew. LOL!

Nice to see things progressing! On time and on budget, can’t ask for more than that.

3 Likes

I bet they got “Rodney” from I Accuse My Parents to do a return cameo.

:cake:

2 Likes

Measuring Man?

8 Likes

Thank you again for the update! Really liked those photos!

4 Likes

That’s one heck of a makeup lady. She can put makeup on Emily while she’s wearing her mask!

5 Likes

The last time I ate a mystery cookie I regretted it. Then I didn’t regret it. Then I ate a lot of pizza. Then I fell asleep watching anime. Then I woke up and absolutely needed a Slurpee at 6am. Guess what? The Slurpee machine isn’t even on at 6am.

Huh? Oh right, the update! Thank you for all the photos!

7 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP

THE INTRIGUE :smiley:

7 Likes

“Mine’s bacon!”

“Mine’s horseradish!”

8 Likes

The magic of MST3K is such that I have reached a point where I want horseradish cookies.

Also also, thanks for the update, @Lesley!

7 Likes

“Mystery Science Cookie”! Nice touch.

6 Likes