Weekly Update, 10/18 -10/22: Week two on set in PA! Enjoy photos instead of words!

I am wondering what those cookies are, and no, I refuse to repeat to myself that they’re just cookies and that I should really just relax.

4 Likes

I ate a cookie and it was very good but I am still not sure what was in it. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

batmanchin

7 Likes

Mystery Science Cookie 3000, where the 3000 is the calorie count

7 Likes

Alas. Mine’s earwax.

10 Likes

As for the mystery cookies, I was hoping for the usual flavors: chocolate chip, sugar, fudge, even the limited pumpkin spice!

5 Likes

Was it love? Usually these bakers try to say it’s love but I’ve never see that in an ingredient list. It’s a real problem.

6 Likes

“Take it outta’ the wrapper first!”

3 Likes

<chorus> AGAIN‽ </chorus>

4 Likes

Let’s give it up for the late, great, Richard Harris, ladies & gentlemen!

(No, GPC, not Richard Basehart.)

5 Likes

thank you for the snack pic! but to quote hermes conrad: “that just raises further questions!”

my guess is oatmeal raisin?

4 Likes

Myst’ry cookies are really neat
They are filled with turtle meat

8 Likes

If I had to venture a serious guess, I’d say that those cookies are oatmeal raisin, which is fine by me, because I think of them as the most underrated and deceptively delicious cookies of them all.

A less serious guess? I don’t know. Something silly. An ingredient that is silly by its very nature. Peanut butter can be silly, so… peanut butter with chocolate chips?

3 Likes

What if what was in those cookies were the friends we made along the way?

Wait … what?

12 Likes

I thought the mystery was the kind of wheat…

1 Like