Weekly Update, 10/25 - 10/29: Production updates, more behind-the-scenes photos, and reward news!

Hey hey, it’s your weekly update, just a little later than usual! Share your questions and feedback below.

17 Likes

looks at the rehearsal photo, and sniffs I smell BUNRAKU!

3 Likes

I’m glad there was a mention of the Gizmoplex, even just to tell us that news is coming soon. As a SaaS systems engineer I’d love some of the deeper technical details some time.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Nifty update, as always - thank you kindly, @Lesley!

2 Likes

Ooo, things are chugging along! Four episodes already filmed!!

Can’t wait to see what the finished coins look like. Did we ever hear what finish the coins will be?

Gizmoplex news! Ooo and a KS beta test. Can’t wait for that.

Nice to meet Gary. It’s been a treat getting to know all of the behind the scenes folks who put together the magic.

4 Likes

Thanks for continuing to include pictures- they’re always really fun to see! Can’t wait to see/hear more about the tour once it gets going!

4 Likes

Joel playing the weirdest game of tabletop football ever…

13 Likes

I am excited to see why a Mad is on an SOL bridge.

3 Likes

I thought that same thing at first

4 Likes

Oh good catch! Looks like Pearl is getting into some hand modeling.

4 Likes

I spent a little too long trying to figure out who’s hand that is. She’s wearing a green coat like the one Synthia and MegaSynthia wear, but the hair is messing me up. I started leaningtowards Yvonne, because she could have been on set in Philly. The hair is throwing me a little, but it matches her in the cast photo. So best I can figure, that’s Yvonne as Mega-Synthia holding the snow globe. Final answer.

6 Likes

My first thought was absolutely Yvonne. I think she’s the only mad that’s shot.

4 Likes

Rebecca did make it out to Philly for a few days of the East Coast shoot. So it could be her.

3 Likes

You’re right, I completely forgot that was mentioned.

1 Like

Whose hand is on Yvonne’s right shoulder? Is it a creepy Halloween prop thing, has someone’s face been removed (to protect the innocent) or does someone have a freakishly long arm?

7 Likes

Nate has one SUPREMELY long arm…

5 Likes

GPC2 has been given an arm to go with her kickboxing leg!

Nate is positively Stevie Van Zandt-esque in his refusal to be seen without a hat too!

4 Likes

or maybe Connor.

2 Likes

Puppetry’s bound to stretch your arm a bit…

4 Likes