Weekly Update, 9/13 - 9/17: Writing is ALMOST done! More prototypes! Survey deadline extended!

This week’s update is here with some scrumptious details for your info-hungry brains! Enjoy, and share your questions and feedback below.

12 Likes

crow as ted

CROW AS TED BAXTER CONFIRMED

11 Likes

I was thinking Gene Rayburn with that microphone.

5 Likes

Obviously Richard Dawson

4 Likes

Thank you for the update!

2 Likes

Or Bob Barker. They’re doing a Price is Right riff!

5 Likes

Another great update. Nice to meet Elliot. Only has to watch the movies once? That doesn’t seem fair. He should get to enjoy all the glory with everyone else. (snort,giggle)

5 Likes

Could it be the long-awaited sequel to Crow’s one-man Match Game show, Give 'Em Hell, [Blank] ???

6 Likes

Crow presiding over a Family Feud game between the SOL and the Mads? I like it!

2 Likes

I’m down for MST3K riffing on decades of The Price is Right reruns, sure!

2 Likes

9 Likes

ESCOBAR IS BACK :smiley:

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Season 11 - The Return
Mystery Science Theater 3000: Season 12 - The Gauntlet
Mystery Science Theater 3000: Season 13 - The Wrath of Escobar

3 Likes

I thought it was Howard Crowsell.

7 Likes

Trace DID have a killer Howard Cosell… perhaps the next generation does as well?

3 Likes

Funny this is posted. When I mentioned elsewhere about the #kickstarter-s13 , people were skeptical of it because of the money being asked. I even got one person responding to my sharing of the Kickstarter by saying that some college kid with a desktop computer could generate everything needed for the show (!).

I had to share photos of the models being built and the fact that a lot of money is needed to meet the various expenses like studio space, cameras, sets, labor, etc.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I’m glad to see all the progress being made.

5 Likes

On a more serious/genuine note, thank you very much for the nice update and everything in general, @Lesley.

10 Likes

I’m really pleased to see that Elliot is still involved in the writing of the show. I’ve been listening to his podcast (The Flop House) ever since Joel announced him as part of the season 11 team. A funny thing happens to me after I listen to someone on a podcast for about 6 years. I feel like I know the person, like they are a friend. So I’m glad to see my (imaginary?) friend Elliot is still part of the show.

5 Likes

@Lesley Where are the Columbus, OH tour details? Date? Location? What time does the presale begin?

Thanks!

1 Like

Will there be multiple set visit dates available? I added on in the pledge manager. And I haven’t gotten a backer kit email about it yet either.

4 Likes

I was also gonna ask the same thing, except I already got the email. Wait… did I?

3 Likes