Weekly Update, 9/13 - 9/17: Writing is ALMOST done! More prototypes! Survey deadline extended!

Did you?

1 Like

Okay. After double-checking, my order hasn’t been shipped yet. So… my bad.

2 Likes

Ok good. I’m just glad to have not missed the boat here…

1 Like

For those of you getting virtual site visits, please let us know how those go! I for one would like to hear about them, even if I get a little jealous. :wink:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Oh, hey … those were moved to this Friday, but I haven’t heard anything else since then. Have other set visitors heard anything?

4 Likes

I am waiting to hear. I was hoping for more advance notice, because it’s now one whole work day away, and getting time off will not be simple. And I was hoping to include my 9yo, and again- planning to have him out of school for any time, albeit short, i would have liked to have some time to prepare.

4 Likes

We signed up for the virtual site visit as a Reward Survey add-on and have not heard anything or gotten the link yet. Was getting a bit nervous… glad to see others discussing it.

Here’s all I know:
“Virtual Set Visit” as a pledge reward or add-on reward: just a friendly reminder that the first part of the virtual set visit experience will take place via livestream next FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, starting at 12:30pm PT.

5 Likes

I’m hoping either it gets rescheduled, or they add on additional dates/times. Bc idk if I’ll be able to make it, and that would be a major waste.

2 Likes

@Ivan — When you have a spare minute, would you please give us an update on the virtual set visits?

4 Likes

I’m also waiting for information on the set visit. Nothing yet.

3 Likes

Apologies, I didn’t get a notification for this question! The details were in last Friday’s backer update – the presale is on now (code is MVSGN) and general onsale starts at 10am Friday. Here’s the link: https://my.cbusarts.com/2756

3 Likes

Sorry, friends, Ivan has been working on getting all the tech for these events resolved (it’s more complicated than you might think!) and that put off sending an email with details to everyone until we knew for sure how things were going to work. You’ll be getting an email with specifics but right now the important bit is that the event will start at 12:30pm PT / 3:30pm ET. I’m super excited to see you all there!

6 Likes

I just got my invite! Thanks! See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

We haven’t gotten the link yet… we did the virtual set visits as an add-on to our Survey (submitted on 9/15, before the deadline).

I’ve checked spam folder, etc.

Can someone official check our purchase and send it please? Sorry it always fall to you, @Lesley @ivan .

same email as this account. Shout if you need my receipt, etc.

2 Likes

Folks who added on the set visit in the backer survey will be getting invites later tonight! Hang in there, we won’t forget you.

5 Likes

thanks Lesley… didn’t want to be ‘that guy’ :nerd_face:, but we’re SO excited!
Appreciate the fast reply (and all the awesome weekly emails!)

2 Likes

All good! Did you get the email?

3 Likes

yepperdoodle @ivan . LOVED the session.

Have to go back and watch the Q&A… we bailed with the audio cut-outs.
Funniest people alive in that room, wow.

2 Likes