Weekly Update, 9/27 -10/1: PROPSAPALOOZA! Shipping updates! And so much more!

No fair. I want those NYCC posters but I couldn’t go to NYCC even if I wanted to!

5 Likes

This week, we’ve also been working with Joel on some special scripted segments for this year’s Turkey Day Marathon, which we’ll shoot in Philadelphia in October. We don’t want to give too much away, but you can expect this year’s Turkey Day to reveal some major details about Season 13 that you won’t want to miss.

Cannot. Wait. :smiley:

11 Likes

The bottom poster’s my absulote favorite.
Also, Silver Servo? Now I can’t stop thinking of Servo’s design back during the KTMA days…

5 Likes

Agreed. Growler screaming and Waverly crawling away? Icing on the cake.

Oh, wow, good call, that!

3 Likes

Ooo, love the posters. Congrats to the lucky few who will get their grubby mitts on them!

We always have to go do that family thing for Thanksgiving (this is what happens when your birthday and your husband’s birthday are eight days apart and usually falls on Thanksgiving), so glad to hear there will be an update with all of the juicy Season 13 details.

Mid-February for rewards? Nice! Can’t wait to see the finished products.

Nice to meet Josh, our PA in PA.

3 Likes

And were those… flowers full of chattering teeth at the top-left corner?..

laughs hysterically

4 Likes

I never knew Sid Haig did SAT prep on the side.

7 Likes

Sometimes it’s just safer not to ask. :wink:

2 Likes

Those posters are amazing! Great work.

Sorry if I’ve missed this - is there any update on the digital rewards and when they might go out? (Particularly the classic episode packs.) Are y’all planning to hold off on those until the physical rewards are ready too?

5 Likes

The toothy flowers make me wonder… if my hunch is correct, this may be the first time I’ve seen a movie featured on MST3k pre-riffing! (I’m pretty sure the movie I’m thinking of is currently in the public domain, so it isn’t impossible!)

2 Likes

Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!

1 Like

I thought I read somewhere mid-November for the digital rewards … Can anyone confirm that?

2 Likes

Thank you once again for the update!

Agreed with everyone else here: Those posters are awesome!

1 Like

Soooo, who’s going to NY and likes shipping things to people?

2 Likes

He was always schooling fools. [pours one out for the man]

3 Likes

Excellent work!

1 Like

We’re still assessing how soon we can have them ready, because there’s some work we’re doing on each one to kind of re-package it, create new artwork, etc… so we’re hoping for November, but it’s not 100% confirmed yet!

7 Likes

Agreed. They’re all fantastic, and they would look phenomenal as wall art! ESPECIALLY that Batman one. I mean, I adore all the features and details of the Action Comics/Superman cover, but that Batman cover just pops by virtue of how the colors and space are used there.

4 Likes

They certainly capture Dick Sprang, Mobius, and Joe Shuster stylistically.

2 Likes

The Batman cover is probably my favorite as well. The art for all three is great, but that one is just … something else again. Very well done.

4 Likes