Weekly Update for 1/10 - 1/14: Updates are back! Rifftrax rewards are going out! 3D glasses are printing! And MORE!

Quick answers!

It’s looking like physical rewards will start to ship out in March/April, due to some supply chain delays related to COVID. We’re still aiming to have all of the rewards shipped before the 1-year anniversary of the Kickstarter ending, so that we’ll have fulfilled everything (except things like the box set) within the first year.

For beta testing: a very small group has started testing. It’ll expand to a bigger group before the end of January!

10 Likes

What about the upgraded 3D glasses? Do you know when we’ll get a look at those, or did I miss it in a previous update?

3 Likes

So delighted to see updates again! Great stuff. Thanks again!

3 Likes

We have a photo of those too! It didn’t look quite as interesting, but since you asked so nicely, here’s what we have:

15 Likes

I’m going to be moving soon, but I don’t know exactly where or when.

What’s the drop-dead date for changes of address?

2 Likes

Thank you Ivan!!!

3 Likes

You’ll get an email letting you know when we’re close to shipping, so that you can make final updates before things go out. Current best guess is that we’ll lock down addresses in late February, and ship stuff out in late March?

6 Likes

Those are beautiful! Thank you for sharing, Ivan!

2 Likes

Where is the sign up for the beta testing?

2 Likes

Here is the link:

4 Likes

So, I saw in an earlier email that all backers receive KingaVision glasses. Is this still true?

4 Likes

Still factual.

3 Likes

It’s true IF you requested them in your backerkit survey, and pay for the shipping costs before they get sent out.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Shelley!

3 Likes

THOSE LOOK SO COOL!!!

5 Likes

Odd question - Will those of us who ordered the upgraded glasses ( I ordered TWO of them!) also get a pair of the paper kingavision ones?

4 Likes

If you pledged for an experiment, yes!

3 Likes

So are they suppose to arrive on 2023 I still have only gotten my holiday card?

1 Like

You can always check this link for the latest info on when KS rewards will be mailed:

6 Likes

Thank you that puts my mind at ease.

1 Like