Weekly Update for 1/24 - 1/28: A Brief Interlude

whispers creepily 1 month and 4 days left…

5 Likes

Gizmoplex should have access to your vhx library (it’s being built with vhx as the foundation), so I imagine you’ll be able to watch via apps.

4 Likes

Here he is!

You said swole, right?

6 Likes

Here is one of my dogs using the other as a pillow.

6 Likes

Will you be able to use the Gizmoplex on a iMac operating system?

1 Like

“'If you signed up for beta testing and we’re able to invite you to participate in this next round, you’ll get an email in the next 24 hours asking you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.”

My email refresh button is going to be very busy over the next 24 hours.

Thanks for another great update @Lesley!

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, as always!

1 Like

Very exciting update! I can’t wait to be able to add the Gizmoplex app to my Roku.

Thanks for the update, @Lesley and @ivan!

Also…

toadhat

8 Likes

We have Movie Sign! (Or at least shorts!) Got my link. for the 20 shorts. Cheers!

4 Likes

I’m very fond of octopuses.

2 Likes

Got my shorts!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

So, I’m a little bit confused @Lesley , maybe you can clear this up for me. I got the e-mail today, but it showed TWO “collections”:

And then when I go to claim things, there DOES appear to be two collections:

Codes blacked out for obvious reasons, but I should note that they were in fact two separate codes. Note also that one says “MADEMoreMST3k” in the name, and one says “MAKEMoreMST3K” in the name, BUT still says “mademore” in the URL.

I clicked the first one, and got the “MadeMore” Shorts, but when I clicked the second one, it said that I’d already redeemed it. My account now shows only one “collection” of shorts.

Is this just one big mistake, and the “MakeMore” is some sort of weird half finished copy error or something? Maybe @ivan has an idea… I sure don’t. Very confused.

Anyone else get this?

1 Like

Do you have both the backer AND deluxe episode collections?

1 Like

They sure will. That’s the whole value of the apps!

3 Likes

Yes, I got everything that I “digitally” could, to try to have the fullest collection!

1 Like

That explains it. Both of those packages included the 20 shorts, so you got two codes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is he named Joey?

As ever thanks for the update; t-32 days till we got movie sign (not that I’m counting!)

3 Likes

The dung beetle. It drew the short straw, but makes the most of it without complaint. A reminder that, no matter how crappy you think your life is, things could definitely be worse.

dung beetle ball GIF

6 Likes

Okay, but why the oddities with the naming of them?

1 Like